MC Bio & Quirk Entry

Appearance: [Picture Above]

[Drawn by: Yours truly, DummyWearingAHoodie]

MAIN CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY:

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Birthdate: July 15, 2XXX

Age: 15 - 16 years old

Gender: Male

Height: 171 cm/5'7"

Hair Color: Green

Eye Color: Green

Blood Type: O

---------- ---------- ----------

QUIRK ENTRY

Quirk: Blacklight

Type: Transformation/Mutation

Description: Formerly Blacklight Virus, the quirk allows the user to manipulate and control the density of their body mass. The user will have enhanced strength, speed, durability, stamina, regeneration and immunity to all known diseases. Due to the user's ability to manipulate their body mass, the user can create different weapons for combat purposes.

Note To Self: {Limit currently is unknown, as humanity has evolved since Alex Mercer's time, therefore the power and limits of the quirk is unknown. Quirk also appears to have activated due to a Soulbond/Soul Merge, meaning the main quirk gene is very hard to identify in a scientific standpoint}

Drawback: The quirk uses biomass as the body's source of energy. The more abilities used the more biomass the user drains. Consuming or eating protein bars is required to avoid quirk overuse.

Abilities:

[Glide] - User changes the density of their body that allows the user to travel in mid-air through gliding, used to bridge gaps between buildings or to reach airborne enemies.

[Sensory Powers & Thermal Vision] - User gains the ability to sense the surroundings using his enhanced senses and thermal vision helps the user to locate enemies through their body temperature.
>[Sonar Senses] - Upgraded version of Thermal Vision; allows the user to sense their surroundings using not only the temperature of the people around them, but they can also determine which person is Quirkless or not, thanks to the different shade of said people. Range: Medium to Wide.

[Wallcrawling/Wallrunning] - User channels biomass into his palms and feet, then they crawl/run onto walls.

[Blade] - User summons a long blade on their right hand. Allows the user to cut and slice through even the toughest armor quirk/vehicles. Range: Short

[Claws] - Users transform their hands into deadly, sharp edged claws. Range: Short

[Musclemass] - Transforms both user's arms into gray, stone-textured musclemass that allows the user to increase melee damage twofold and increases the speed of every strike. Range: Short.

[Tendrils] - Transforms both user's arms into three-fingered hands composed of strands of biomass capable of stretching long distances. Range: Medium to Long.

[Hammerfist] - user trades speed for power, shifts biomass to user's forearms to allow deadly, heavy area-effect attack, crush and shatter armored vehicles. Range: Short.
>[Flail] - The user combines Hammerfist and Whipfist and turns their arm into a Flail, a large dense spiked ball, akin to a morningstar but is connected to the limb using a chain. Does the things that a Hammerfist does but uses the chain aspect of the Whipfist for range. Range: Medium to Long.