1

📍Tallahassee Fl📍
Jun 12th
___________________

Bitterness was all she tasted at the moment. Anger brushed throughout her body as she sat there listening to her father's lecture. Syrenity felt played, everyone knew how she felt about marriage; how she hoped for real love and here she sat listening to her father forces a marriage down her throat.

" you're forcing me to marry a complete stranger just to save your appearance but what about me? This is not fair. " Syrenity uttered while clutching her hands into fists almost showing white meat.

" First lower your tone, second he's not a complete stranger. This marriage is for the family businesses, you know what I do for a living so I need you to understand that as the oldest child of mine, you will take control over part of the businesses but since you are not a boy and I do not have any sons the cartel cannot be passed to you which is where this marriage come through at. He will take control over the entire cartel and the other half of the family business that you can't control without the head of the cartel, and before you ask why you have to marry him; I will not give all of my businesses to him because I have you but you can not run the cartel which is the foundation of the businesses that I created" his deep voice boomed throughout the living room.

" dadd- No you will marry him that's the final decision " Cutting her off Giannvon (her father) walked out of the living room leaving Syrenity and her two sisters alone. Hot tears ran down Syrenity's face as her shoulders moved up and down.

" Awww, it's gonna be ok sissy " Syrenity's little sister Shaire said pulling her into a hug before she start rubbing her back. Many would call Syrenity dramatic or selfish but she was nowhere near them things, her whole life she had been doing what was best for the family being that she was the oldest. She thought that at least she could control her love life but now she was being forced into a marriage with someone, she had no love for or even history.

Syrenity was a girl who loved love, she loved watching older couples be in love, she loved hearing stories about her parents who had been married for ten years before her mama die. Now the only thing she really loved was being robbed from her hands.

Getting herself together Syrenity decided she needed to get away from everything. She Hopped into her deep blue Jeep Wrangler before pulling off and speeding down the road.

€€€.

Change is inevitable
Why hold on to what you have to let go of
Like, did I really break your heart?
Was it all my fault?
If you don't knock it off
You know like I know where this headed, yeah

I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer, baby
I'm a wanderer
I'm a wanderer

Lani Kai was nice
Turquoise seas and Ocean breezes
Loving you was nice
But it's a new day, a new season
I've been sad inside
And he could see it, picked up your pieces
We are just alike
And alright, alright, alright

Spotless Mind by jhenè Aiko played softly as Syrenity took a pull from the blunt. She was on her second blunt sitting in her car parked on a lonely cliff, it was her escape place.

     [Income call from sissy 🌺🌺]

Accept         Decline

Letting out a heavy sigh Syrenity hesitantly accept the call. " hello " her voice was flat and bored.

" get back to the house now " the voice the spoke wasn't shaire it was her father, rolling her eyes she hung up before she pulled back making her way back to the house.

____________________________________

Excuse any mistakes!!

How was the first chapter???

Is Syrenity being dramatic or not??