22

📍Tallahassee, FL 📍
_________________

" Where tf she at " Damiri ran his hands down his face as anger pushed out his body in large waves. He had watched Syrenity walk into the bath and never came out. He was thinking about following her when she walked out but decided to give her space.

Watching as people passed him, Damiri mugged the two Security guards who were supposed to watch Over the hall unit. Damiri had two security guards in each corner and somehow Syrenity had gotten past their eyes.

" Shut this shit down now, I want everybody out in three minutes or I'm gone shoot both y'all slow asses" Damairi blow out air as the two men quickly nodded and scampered around.

Turning around he made his way back over to the group. Gianna was leaning on Adelina who had shown up an hour ago which was another surprise from Syrenity.

" Mair you think she just went home or something " Shaire asked with hope laced in her voice.

" Nah she wouldn't leave without saying anything, plus her purse and phone were still with me " A bad gut feeling swirled in Damiri's stomach.

" P and Noah make sure all three of them make it home safely for me, and Voni call Gionnvan and Pops" Damiri ordered feeling a loud headache come in
___________________________________

📍Marco Island, FL📍
Two days after
________________

The cold metal touched her rosy brown skin harshly as her back was stripped of the little clothing she had on. Finally gaining consciousness, Syrenity slowly opened her eyelids but shut them back due to the flickering light bothering her.

Gaining the strength to open her eyes, Syrenity looked around the beat-up room that she currently
Laid in. The room was run down with peeling walls that were covered in stains. A small dirty mattress laid in the corner of the stained floors.

Moving her body, she hissed at the tightly wrapped chains that occupied both of her wrists and feet. Looking at the sight Syrenity went into panic, tears softly tapped her cheeks as she tugged on the rushed chains.

" Helpppppp " Her screams reached nowhere but she kept screaming hoping somebody would come help. Syrenity's thoughts were bashing her for leaving the section.

I should've stayed with him

Please don't do this

Damiri

With the screaming of her voice and the screams of the little voices in her head, Syrenity could hear the bedroom door being pushed open.

" Nobody can hear you when the door shut so you're wasting your time " The same voice spoke causing Syrenity to snap out of her panic. Looking at the man, she frowned her face as he held a black duffel bag.

" You finally decided to join us after being unconscious for two days, I was starting to think you were dead " The voice chuckled, placing the duffel bag on the ground.

" Why are you doing this, please just let me go I won't tell nobody, I promise" Syrenity pled as the man continued to laugh darkly. Watching the tall leaned man open the bag and slowly pull out a camera set.