14

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 17th
___________________

" Sadly, your shipment was delayed due to UPS technical difficulties, The company has informed me that they will not be back until next week. All delayed packages will be given a 10% refund and guaranteed full safety of their belongings. If you have any questions or concerns please contact 850-***-**, for information. " Stopping the recording, Syrenity emailed it out. Due to UPS having a software error, many of Syrenity's customers in different states and cities were delayed.

Blowing out a fresh sigh, Syrenity swung her feet as she sat on the kitchen stool. Reaching over she grabbed her phone as notifications sworn through.  Strolling through notifications, Syrenity popped her head up at the sound of the front door opening. 

Watching Damiri walk in with Voni and P, Syrenity looked at them. Damiri locked eyes with her before she shifted her eyes away. " Hey sis, " Voni's loudness pulled both of them out there little mind problem.

" Hey Voni, Hey P " Syrenity waved giving them a small smile. " Hey Damiri "  she greeted him only to receive nothing back. Slightly rolling her eyes, Syrenity ignore his stant due to them having company. 

Watching as Damiri walked over to her, he placed a white envelope on the countertop before walking towards his in-home office.  Noticing the bad tension between them Voni and P quietly followed him not before nodding at her.

Damiri had called himself not talking to her after their argument the other day. He was irritated with her and didn't wanna say or do the wrong thing so he stopped speaking to her. Even though he was mad at her, he still didn't wanna cause deeper conflict or have any regrets about any words he said out of anger.  Damiri cared for Syrenity feelings and had found himself hating arguing with her since that's all they been doing lately.

Rolling her eyes, Syrenitu grabbed the envelope and opened it.

Reading the flyer, Syrenity smiled at the invitation

Reading the flyer, Syrenity smiled at the invitation. The good parts about being in such a high Society are that the parties are always a pleasure and of course the dressing is Syrenity favorite part. Taking a picture of the flyer, she send it to her sisters group chat.

Sister Sister 👩‍👧‍👧

Y'all got in invitations ??
Delivered

Shay Shay 🙆🏽‍♀️
Yes, got mines yesterday

GiaBear🐻
Came this morning, I'm finna eat you hoes up in this all white fit 🥱

You can't out dress the person who thought you how to dress babes 😬

Shay Shay🙆🏽‍♀️
5 hund on whoever come best dressed !!