4

📍Tallahassee FL📍
Jun 28th
______________________

Syrenity stared at her reflection, today was the charity event and Syrenity was extremely nervous. She had been to many of these events so she didn't understand where the nervousness came from.

The charity event was something her grandfather built when he first established the Nichol Cartel. The charity was originally to cover up the real business but soon became an event where the highest level businessmen and women would come to make deals and discuss business plays and funds. Most of the people there were and still are involved in dirty businesses, some like her father and grandfather ran illegal organizations like mafias and Cartels.

Since Syrenity could remember she and her sisters always were at these events, some would say why have your daughters at an event full of criminals? Giannvon wanted everybody to know he had daughters because he wanted them to try him which is why he led one of the most dangerous cartels, he never cowered away.

Syrenity ran her hand down her body adoring her look. She wear a deep royal blue velvet one-shoulder dress that had a slit on the left side. The dress captured her figure well, all her curves and phat thigh and her medium-plump breast that sat up firmly showed. The silver jewelry she wore, went perfectly with the shade of blue she had on.

Her hair was in tight curls that stopped at her shoulders, her face held a natural beat with a soft touch of sparks

Her hair was in tight curls that stopped at her shoulders, her face held a natural beat with a soft touch of sparks. Damn, I look good Syrenity thought to herself smiling at the mirror.

Almost jumping out her skin Syrenity stared at Black through the mirror as he stared back at her with low red eyes. Turning around Syrenity eyed him, he had on an all-black suit with a royal blue button-up shirt that had the top buttons unbuttoned showing his tattooed chest. His neck was covered with iced-out Cuban links with a busted-down AP watch with a blue face to match. Both his tatted hands had rings.

His braids looked fresh and neat . He looked good, " you look good " Syrenity blurted out mentally slapping herself.

" preciate it ma, you look good too" he laughed at the mug that quickly made its way on her face. She always tried to look Mean when he read right through all that, Rolling her eyes Syrrnity mugged him irritated already.

" umm, what you want Black " She said with attitude laced in her voice. She was forcing herself not to like him even if she found him attractive.

" it's Damiri and people showing up so let's get ready for a long night," He said tryna hold contact only for her to shift her eyes somewhere else. He was making her more nervous with his intense gaze, she almost felt naked under her eyes.