15

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 23rd
_______________________

A half week later

The loud fan blew against everyone's skin as they moved around getting ready for the Mattei's celebration party. Syrenity sat in the high chair as her hairdresser dropped her bone-straight black 40-inch hair down before running the hot comb through it one more time.

Syrenity was almost ready, her makeup was beaten and her hair was finally laid down. " Ok, I'm all done pretty," The hairdresser said in her heavy Gambian accent. Smiling in the hand mirror she had, Syrenity ran her fingers through her hair.

" Thanks, Mimi, how much ? " Syrenity got out the chair and grabbed her bag.

" Oh no, husband already paid for hair " Mimi shook her head while gathering her hair supplies, Nodding at her Syrenity slightly smiled.  She haven't paid for nothing all day; Syrenity woke up to a lady bringing her breakfast in bed, after eating she was taken back by the beauty team that set up in her living room.

First, the waxing lady came and waxed her entire body- head to toe, then Candy did her hands and feet giving her some milky white nails with gold flakes; then the makeup and hairdresser did their jobs. Syrenity knew Damiri was behind all this but she hadn't seen him all day and it was 4:30. Watching as everyone beside Candy packed their things and left, Syrenity said goodbyes before locking the door.

" Candy have you talked to Damiri, " Syrenity asked walking over to Candy who was texting rapidly.

" Yea, texting right now" 

" What's he saying? " Syrenity peered over her looking in her phone only for Candy to move it. Frowning her face up Syrenity side-eyed her.  " Why you move it " Syrenity uttered as she picked up her phone.

" Stop questioning and get ready, come on" Candy demanded, taking Syrenity's phone away and placing it on the glass table in front of the sofa. Letting Candy drag her to her Beauty room, Syrenity glared at the fake body stand that held her custom-made dress.

Watching Candy sit on the creamy couch in the corner way, Syrenity grabbed the body and pushed it to the changing area. Taking the white robe she wore off, she was left with only black seamless underwear.  

25 minutes later, Syrenity had finished sliding the dress on before asking Candy to zip up the back. Walking in front of her full-body mirror, Syrenity smiled at her appearance.  The dress was pearly white with tiny pearls installed on the whole body piece, the stomach portion was made of a corset that sucked in her stomach causing an illusion of her waist being snatched. A puffy train sat on the left side of the dress while a puffy texture ruffled sleeve poked off her right shoulder blade.   

The dress showed off her thick figure beautifully and her medium-sized breast was pushed up nicely nearly falling out the top. She was definitely winning that 5 hund.