12

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 13th
___________________

" Thank you sweetie " Syrenity spoke softly as she looked in the mirror. The brown boneless straight wig was perfectly laid on her head and was giving nothing but scalp. Looking back at the lady, Syrenity smiled before handing her the cash.

" You look good Pooh," Niaom said loudly. Laughing at her ghetto tendencies, Syrenity flipped her hair and spun around." Thank you and blonde is yo color for sure " looking at Niaom's blonde side part.

The two friends had decided to take a day and spend it with each other. They had gone to get their hair done by Syrenity's favorite hairdresser and were now going to the nail salon where Candy resided. Even though Syrenity and Niaom were employee and employer, they had grown a bond beyond work.

Syrenity was thinking about bringing Key'oira with them but she hadn't heard from her since the night they went out. Which Syrenity found weird being that they never went a day without checking in.

" Sy you ready" Nodding at Niaom, Syrenity said her byes and made her way out of the hair bar with Niaom behind her. Walking to the grey Roll Royce, they both got in before Syrenity pulled off.

She decided to drive Damiri's car since her car was low on gas and she didn't feel like putting some in there.

" After this, we gotta go get som' food, cause my stomach touching my ass" Niaom mumbled looking in the mirror. " You so ghetto I love it " Syrenity laughed.

" We should just get some food before we get our nails done " Agreeing with Niaom, Syrenity turned the corner going the opposite way and heading to a Wendy's.

Glimpsing in the rearview mirror, Syrenity watched as a blackened challenger sped up to her; she noticed the car had gotten behind them when they left the hairdresser. Syrenity was hoping they weren't following her. 

Hopping in a different lane She eyed the car as it also changed lanes but only staying two cars behind. Placing both hands on the wheel Syrenity moved the car to a different lane before she began speeding up.

" Niaom, get my phone and call Damiri now," Her voice was low but Niaom heard her loud and clear. 

Before Niaom could grab her phone, the blackened challenger pulled on the side of them and lowered their window. Everything felt like it was moving in slow motion as the car began shooting at them.

Both Syrenity and Niaom dropped their heads while Syrenity took both her hands off the wheel letting the car swerve and crashing into a random car causing them to spin out.

€€

Walking through the basement of the warehouse, Damiri exhaled the smoke as he took pulls from his blunt. Pushing the steel door open, Damiri peered around the room seeing both P and Von standing up.

" Wsp, what y'all got for me" Damiri dapped them up before passing the blunt to Von who happily took it.

" The overseas Shipment arrived yesterday" P spoke opening the wooden container. The container was filled with yellowish Coca-paste. Coca-paste is the purest form of cocaine and is more effective in its original state. Damiri wanted something different than cocaine seeing that it was easily accessible.