2

📍Tallahassee Fl📍
Jun 13th
__________________

Syrenity sat in the office chair with her father Giannvon waiting for the man who was soon to be her husband to arrive. Nervous was an understatement for how she was feeling, after going back to the house the previous night Giannvon had discussed the situation better.

Of course, she was still mad and still wanted to decline but she saw things clearer now even when she didn't want to. the businesses and the Cartel were connected and seeing that the Cartel must be directed by males only, Giannvon had to find a qualified candidate to take over since he never contained any sons.

Once the new candidate takes over the Cartel he must also take over the business's assets, but Giannvon didn't want people to get suspicious as to why he didn't give his businesses to his daughters, especially the feds. He couldn't give his daughter the business alone since there were meetings and discussions that only the Cartel leader could attend. So he and his right-hand man decided to form an arranged marriage to cover everything.

After he explained that Syrenity understood the situation more. The sound of the office door closing broke Syrenity out of her thoughts, the attention was all on the male figures that walked Farther in.

" Hey princess " the familiar figure spoke causing her plumb lips to form a smile. " Hey Uncle Saih," she said side hugging him before sitting back down.

" Ok, since everybody is here Syrenity I want you to meet your soon-to-be husband and business partner, Black, black Meet my daughter Syrenity" Giannvon introduced them as they both locked eyes. Syrenity stared at his emotionless face and he started back before removing his gaze from her causing her to roll her eyes.

" Here are the contracts y'all both must sign and agree with all conditions that are placed for this marriage. Now since this is a business proposal, every condition will be heavily propelled. No hard feelings. " Giannvon stated pulling out two contacts for them.

"Each contact is slightly different but both will have the same requests " Saih added leaving the office silent as they began reading their contacts.

(AN: I tried some 😂😂)

" We gotta live together too," Syrenity shouted causing everyone to turn their head her way, she had just signed a renewal lease with the condo people a month ago.

" Daddy you know I just renewed my lease to my condo a month ago" she pouted. Black rolled his eyes at her pleads, before sighing at the fact that he now has to deal with her bratty ways.

" Geni sign the damn papers now " Giannvon uttered calling her by her middle name. rubbing his temple Giannvon mentally shook his head at her bratty attitude which he caused.