27

📍Tallahassee, FL 📍
January 20th
_________________

Feeling her hand being rubbed against, Syrenity plied her eyes open before frowning up at the figure. She laid on her side in the comfort of her bed, with the cold air brushing against her rosy skin.

The hospital had released her after keeping her for seven days to watch over her health. The doctors said it was safe to take her home, they made sure to give Damiri strict instructions on making sure she limited her physical activity and to avoid any complications that would cause stress.

Damiri took their advice seriously, he only allowed her to walk to the bathroom and back to their bedroom, he also had nurses visit and check for any issues every two days. Even though it kinda sheltering Syrenity didn't feel bothered by it because she knew he was only doing this to help her.

Looking at the figure standing over her rubbing her hands, Syrenity looked down at her freshly done nail that were fixed into a pink and white set that had different designs on each fingers.

" Hey sweetheart " Candy smile at her before wiping the hand rub off her

" Hey sweetheart " Candy smile at her before wiping the hand rub off her. Giving her a confused look, Syrenity wiggled her feet seeing they were done as well.

" Mr. Black asked me not to wake you and to just get started, sorry if I scared you a little " Candy said smiling at Syrenity Confused expression. Smiling at the mention of Damiri Syrenity's slowly sat up, removing the nail stool from her lap.

" You're fine Candy, thanks for fixing my shit tho " She spoke lifting herself from the bed and walking to the bathroom. Grabbing her toothbrush and placing toothpaste on it, Syrenity started her morning routine. 

After fifteen minutes in the bathroom, Syrenity walked out the bathroom. Noticing that Candy was no longer in the room along with her belongings, Syrenity limped out the room and slowly made her way to the first floor.

" Why you walking Syrenity " His deep voice startled her causing Syrenity to flinch back. Looking towards him, She let her eyes roamed his body, he wear a black Nike tech that snagged his fit body lossely, he paired it with some Jordan 4s Bred reimagined. A black durag was placed over his Braids.

He so fine Syrenity thought to herself as she made her way towards him.

" Thanks for getting my nails done " Syrenity said throwing her arms around his waist. His sent smashed into her nose causing her you hum.

" Youn' need to thank me for doing my job, and don't think you slick tryna ignore my question " Dmairi placed a kiss on her forehead as Syrenity slightly rolled her eyes.