17

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 26th
__________________

Continuing

The car slowly pulled up to a boat dock making Syrenity frown at the sight before looking over at Damiri. Watching as he parked the car, her eyes followed his every move. Syrenity observed Damiri who had gotten out of the car.

This was their second date and Syrenity thought it was going to be something normal but Damiri had other plans. Looking at the dock, Syrenity didn't notice Damiri had moved from the trunk to her side. Feeling a cold breeze graze against her skin, She looked over and saw Damiri standing there holding a Black bag. 

" What are we doing here? " She questioned, slowly taking the seatbelt off.

" Com'on Ma " Ignoring her question, Damiri grabbed her hand with his remaining free hand and helped her out.  Locking his car doors, he walked down towards the dock; leading Syrenity along.

Approaching a white and silver Ferretti yacht, both Syrenity and Damiri walked to the boat. Lights glowed the yacht slightly up as they stepped on the boat.

The golden brown wooden floors went perfectly with the pearly white walls. Walking farther in the boat, Syrenity smiled at the scenery. The sitting part of the yacht had a White couch that had a table in front of it, the table was set up with two wine glasses and two plates. It was beautiful and Syrenity could tell he thought it through. 

" Aww, this so nice Mairi " Syrenity pouted while rubbing Damiri's hand as he ushered them to their seats. 

" Glad you like it, mama," He said smirking at her. The night was calm and quiet, watching as the waiters walked to them setting their food down, and poured wine into their cute. 

Looking down at her now-filled plate, Syrenity's mouth watered at the sight of the creamy stuffed salmon on top of mashed potatoes with some asparagus on the side. Glancing over at Damiri's plate, he had a buttered steak with two loaded potatoes with some shrimp plated on the side.

" Can I have one of your shrimps, they look good " Syrenity spoke shyly. He made her so shy and he wasn't even doing anything.

" Why you acting shy mama " Damiri lifted her head, holding her chin. Looking into her Hazel eyes, he licked his lips.  He always gets stuck looking into her eyes, they memorize him especially when she smiles and a spark bounces through them. 

" I can't help it, you always make me nervous. "

" Mhm, let's eat" Kissing her forehead, They moved apart from each other and began eating. 

€€

Laugher filled the yacht as Serenity and Damiri lay on the deck sofa. They had finished their food and had moved to the deck sipping their wine.

Unlike Damiri; Syrenity had passed the fourth cup limit and the wine was slowly catching up to her.

" So y'all was fighting the mama too" Serenity laughed at Damiri who was smiling at her. Damiri was telling her about the time him and Voni took a boy's motorcycle and then fought the mother after she tried to check them, they were 10.

" Hell yeah, we were some badass kids. Pops cursed us out when he found out" Damiri reminisced. Watching Syrenity try to grab the wine bottle, Damiri popped her hand causing her to look at him with a mug.