11

📍 Tallahassee,FL 📍
October 11th
__________________

Closing her laptop, Syrenity slid from her bed and walked out. Letting her bare feet tap against the built-in heated wooden floors, she walked into her beauty room. The room started as guest room but since both Syrenity and Damiri shared the main bedroom, most of her clothes couldn't fit.

Turning the room into a closet/beauty room, Syrenity stayed in there the most. The room was filled with white shelves that had glow lights under them, a cream-colored sofa sat in the corner of the room with a glass coffee table in front of it.

Sitting at her vanity set Syrenity boredly messed with her make-up

Sitting at her vanity set Syrenity boredly messed with her make-up. Rings filled the room making Syrenity hurry and grab her phone.

"Hello," she said letting the FaceTime call connect.

" Hey bestie, wyd " Key voice boomed through the phone causing Syrenity to shake her head at Key loudness.

" Nothing, bored asf "

" Good cus I was thinkin we could go out to this club down town tonight, we haven't been out together in forever. " Key missed her best friend and wanted to go out.

" Ummmm I am bored so why not " Syrenity shrugged before a peering scream came from the phone.

" Thought you was gone say no, since it's 8 now imma come get you at 10. Be ready Syrenity " Key spoke, saying that last part seriously.

Saying their bye Syrenity hung up before blowing out. " what to wear?" Serenity said before siting down.

€€

" Syrenity I told you to be ready, I gave you two hours " Key'oira complained walking behind Syrenitu who was still in her towel.

" I know but I can't find anything to wear"

" We are literally in a whole room filled with clothes and shoes, " Key rolled her eyes before grabbing clothes off the rack and Handing Syrenity a Mugler jumpsuit.

" Put this on and hurry up " Watching Syrenity walk into the dressing area in the room Key sat down on the sofa and waited. Feeling a zip under her Key left up and unintentionally grabbed Syrenity's phone.

Seeing Damiri's name move across it, key rolled her eyes before hanging up. Quickly putting her phone down she watched Syrenity walk back into the room with the jumpsuit on.

The black Mugler suit hugged her body effortly, showcasing her brown skin. She wore some black tie up heels that was wrapped around her ankles. The silver jewelry she wore went nicely with the all black; her face was already beat with makeup and her hair dropped over her shoulders with curls laced in it.