10

™️Omniscient ™️
__________________

Footsteps echoed throughout the rundown house. The figure took a seat on the black couch as they started speaking. " He thinks he's better than me, my name runs deeper than his. It's cool I got something for him, watch. " the figure uttered as his leg started shaking.

" Maybe if you were smart you could've had him, " another person said leaning onto the couch near him. Snapping his over, the figure looked at her with a dirty look.

" You saying I'm stupid?"

" No, I'm saying you got to think when it comes to Black. He smart, he is quick on his feet. So before we make our move. we gotta plan it or we gone be fucked " the girl spoke causing the other two men to nod. The man jumped off the couch before grabbing the girl by her neck.

" You on his dick hard, and don't you think I know he smart. I got a plan and it's going to work" The figure let go of her neck before pushing her dramatically. Smirking, The Man sat back down making the rest to follow.

Starting to explain the figure held a smirk the whole time. Black wouldn't know what hit him or so he thought. Jealousy was a strong feeling, and no telling how far he might go to feed his ego.

" And everything starts with that bitch he got, we take things slow and steady. We sit and watch cus everybody know love gets you killed. "

___________________________________

Excuse any mistakes!!

Just a little fitter

Can't wait to start drama🙃

Hope y'all liking it so far