28

📍Madifushi, Maldives 🇲🇻📍
January 21st
____________________

" Omg, this is so beautiful " Syrenity chirped as she admired the Resort suite

" Omg, this is so beautiful " Syrenity chirped as she admired the Resort suite. The natural sunlight lit the suite up as the little lamps shined softly. Walking further back, Syrenity's eyes bounced with joy as Damiri strolled behind her silently carrying their luggage.

Walking into their master suite room, Syrenity froze in her place. Small candlelights were lined up with light red roses that were laid onto the floor creating a pathway.  Slowly moving into the room more, she swallowed the nervous feeling that crept up her spine.

Rose paddles scattered across the wooden floors, the room was big and beautiful. There was a tan sofa in front of the massive bed as they both were covered with boxes and bags. Raw emotions poured through Syrenity's body as she moved the balloon strings out her face, turning around to look at Damiri.

Tiny tears wet Syrenity's brown skin as she pouted at Damiri who gave her a tight smile. The accident on the PJ left a sour taste in Damiri's mouth, he caused her pain and he was stressing himself about it for hours. He had forgotten about her rib injuries all because he was turned on.

Of course, Syrenity didn't feel the same way and knew it was an accident purely. 

" What's all this " She muffled out, waving her hand around.  Looking back at the sofa and bed, Syrenity smiled at the different designer boxes.

" You missed our first Christmas and New Year's, so I wanted to do something special for you. Hope you like 'em' mama "  Damiri said as he rubbed the back of his head nervously. December and the beginning of January were nothing but stress and depression for both of them.

Damiri looked up and down for Syrenity and she slowly grew weak after the beatings she was put through. Christmas and New Year's weren't one of his concerns but now that they were together, Damiri wanted to go all out for their first holidays.

Grabbing the big orange Hermes bag, Syrenity slowly opened it before letting out a scream. The blue sapphire porous Birkin bag was now in her hand. Even though she had money to buy multiple Birkins, Syrenity never wanted to buy such an expensive piece with her own money.

" babyyy, this is cute I'm finna brag so hard"

Smiling at her excitement, Damiri watched her continue opening her gifts happily.

From the pink Chanel slides to the five pairs of newly released Jordans, purses from many different brands, and Victoria's Secret sets that he personally purchased. The gifts were perfect and thoughtful, Syrenity walked to him and wrapped her arms around his waist placing her head on his stomach.

" Thank you so much, I love everything " Syrenity mumbled into her stomach inhaling his intoxicating scent of mint and doir cologne.

Placing a kiss on her forehead, Damiri gently moved her off him. " You got one more thing left baby " Nodding at his words, Syrenity let him reach for the last box.