6

📍Tallahassee, FL 📍
August 3rd
___________________

Later that day

" Many of y'all know of me but I'm still going to introduce myself. I'm Damiri and I'm now the head of this organization."

" Yall used to Giannvon's way of running things but that's finna change. From now on everyone must wear assigned uniforms and will be given key cards based on your position. If you gotta any problems with what I just said say something now" Damiri demanded not necessarily holding room to decline his words.

Slowly Damiri had been taking control of the cartel little by little. He didn't trust any of them due to the shipment problem, he was being careful with everything. he knew some of them would start questioning his ability to control and run the organization which is why he had to get them in line before it became a problem.

Damiri was born into the game so he knew the ins and outs, he wasn't stupid enough to get ahead of himself and start moving sloppy. Damiri knew this was way bigger than just being the hitman, people were bound to try him which is why he already did background checks on everybody.

" Everybody will be appointed to new work areas that I think fit" He added handing each person a new job paper.

" This some bull shit man " Damiri's head snapped to the White Man in the corner.

" Billy, your Ah crack head why would I keep you working with drugs? Matter fact, you're done  " Damiri said waving over two big men who grabbed Billy and walked him out.

"Anybody else got a problem with what I'm doing?" he looked around making everybody shake they head.

"P will hand out everybody's key card and I know which card belongs to whom so please fuck around and come up missing " Damiri stated before leaving the meeting room.

Feeling his phone vibrate Damiri answered without looking as he started checking papers.

" Yoo"

" umm Damiri it's Syrenity, I was letting you know I'm back from my sister's date "Syrenity's soft voice boomed through his phone making Damiri pause.

" Oh, Imma be there in 30 so be ready," Damiri said before hanging up.

" Black the cameras you put together are up and running," The runner boy said only for Damiri to nod his head. Damiri was a technology nerd, he knew his way around cameras so he installed personal-made security cameras and key locks.

Finishing the paperwork, Damiri grabbed his things before leaving the warehouse. Hopping in his cherry red Mercedes Benz and driving off.

One hour later

Syrenity sat on the tan sofa as she eyed her watch. It had been an hour since she had been waiting on Damiri. She was actually disappointed because she thought he would keep his word but he wasn't.

She ran her hands down her grey Skims dress that hugged her plump body. Hearing the door open Syrenity snaps in that direction before rolling her eyes.

" If you had something better to do then you could've said that instead of lying Black" She snapped making sure to show her attitude.  Not getting a quick response from him only made her madder, Syrenity's attitude is something she struggled with when it came to her love life.