8

📍 Tallahassee, FL📍
October 6th
______________________

The cool air filled the office as Damiri signed papers nonstop. The black decor office was dulled with soft light only enough for him to see the papers. Hearing his office door open made his face frown, nobody was allowed in here but him.

" Wsp youngin' " The voices of two familiar men made Damiri raise his head. Locking eyes with both his dad and Giannvon, made him raise a brow.

" Wsp pop Wsp von, what y'all doing here" He questioned dapping them up before waving then to sit down.

" Word around saying you cut-ties with the Yadav family, why? " Giannvon said cutting straight to the point. The Yadav family were their Cocaine suppliers and always had the best but that was when Giannvon and Kabir Yadav was head of their organization.

" Kabir is no longer the head of the Yadav family and that's why I cut them. The oldest son Kahir is now in charge and I don't like how he operates. He tried selling me Synthetic Cocaine and thought I wouldn't notice, all the overseas suppliers Kabir had no longer worked with his son due to his poor manners and lack of self-control," Damiri explained clearly.

Giannvon shook his head, " That's understandable but who gone to supply since you cut them off"

" Don't worry, I'm already collecting overseas sources myself and they are by far more lavish than the Yadav family with all respect " Damiri stated with a proud smirk on his face.

He was bringing the Cartel up one by one and he was proud of every step they took. " I would love to talk more but I have a meeting with the Italians bout this Casino in 10 minutes so y'all can see y'all way out " Damiri checked his watch before getting up and leaving both men in his office.

" See you can relax now Von, walkin' round with a stick up yo ass," Saih said laughing at Von's face.

"Shut that shit up with yo old ass " Von replied causing Saih to straight-face him.

"You old too bitch "

" yea but you're older " 

" by one month, sick of yo ugly ass " Saih huffed making Von laughed as they left out the warehouse.

€€

" Ahh, the one and only Mr. Black. I been hearing good things about you " Shaking his hand Damiri held a tight smile.

" Likewise Mr. Mattei, let's get straight to business," Damiri said waving him towards the seats as both of their men posted on the side of them.

" I have a proposal for a world-famous Casino owned by you and me. " Damiri opened a red folder before sliding it to Mattei. The folder contains a contract listing proposition for the casino.

" This Casino could help both of us in multiple ways, you can pay off your father's debts he left you and also regain your old plus new suppliers. And me, well I obtain more money and more profit. " Damiri said causing Mattei's head to snap at him.

Over the years the Italians had lost more than they could bite off. Many people question their sudden leave of the illegal business, the Italians did a good job of keeping their business unwritten so damn near no one knew of their situation. But Damiri of course did his research on their families before going into business with them.