19

📍Marco Island, FL📍
Omniscient
_______________________

Kahir walked through the small run-down home, nodding his head. Looking back at the three figures who looked around, he placed the black duffel bag on the floor next to the dirty mattresses.

" This perfect, I need those cameras here tonight so we can hurry this up" Kahir ordered making the figures nod.

The home was far and isolated from Tallahassee, perfect for what he had in store. Kahir was gone make them regret ever trying to belittle him or seem better than him. Of course, those thoughts only came from him, he was mentally unstable and this was gone be his undoing.

" Have Mike and John been doing what I told them while I was away?" He asked looking one figure extra long. He didn't fully trust her and made sure to keep tabs on her every move.

" Yes, they did exactly what you told them," she said rolling her eyes.

" Why are we doing all these mental tournaments shit when we can get them easily, we stay outside their house when he's not there so why won't we just grab it then," the male figure said irritated with all the playing they were doing.

Looking at him, Kahir turned his head sideways before mugging him. "it's called planning shit out, something your idiot ass wouldn't understand ".

The man quickly shut his mouth knowing how Kahir can get. Everybody went silent before going back to work ready to get this over with.

___________________________________

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 30th
________________

" John just gets on my nerves, he doesn't know how to communicate normally everything always gotta be a screaming match with him. You'll think since we've been together for two almost three years we've had that part down pack. " Shaire complained to Syrenity as she cleaned up her closet.

Shaire complained a lot but Syrenity was down for anything just to take her mind off her business.

" maybe he doesn't wanna communicate with you because you don't listen to his side Shay, y'all talk then you start raising your voice so he does the same which stirs y'all off topic; if you want a real conversation then you gotta stop jumping to violence off back. "  Syrenity voiced causing Shay to groan knowing it was true.

Everybody knew how jumpy Shaire could get when she trying to get her point across, so hearing her and John got into wasn't shocking to Syrenity because it wasn't the first time she had to sit and listen to her little sister's problems.

"How did the argument even start Shaire," Syrenity said finishing reorganizing her and Damiri's closet.

" Ok, first we were talking bout kids and how many we wanted, then he said something bout being ready to move in together, yk moving to the next chapter in our relationship. I told him I wasn't sure bout moving in together yet because shit always goes downwards when you move in together, he start saying I'm tryna push our relationship back. "

" At first I was tryna explain the best I could but he kept going on and on so I told him to stop talking to me before I body slammed him, he started laughing in my face and that irritated me more so I body slammed him " Shaire explained shrugging her shoulders as Syrenity looked at her crazy.