7

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 5th
_____________________

Two months later

" Girl that nigga gone say hide under the bed like I'm some type of side chick, I walked out so fast " Syreniy shook her head at her best friend Key'oira.

" Niggas ain't shit, " Syrenity said eating the fried fish she had cooked. " Ren, you literally married thought you was FTN " Key said with a sad expression making Syrenity laugh.

" I am FTN just not around my husband "Joining the laugh Key started looking around as she ate a plate of food. Syrenity had cooked Fried Fish, baked Mac n cheese, and green beans n potatoes.

" I still can't believe you got married without telling me anything, that kinda hurt " Key uttered causing the tension between them to touch the room. Key'oira was hurt when Giavvon announced Syrenity marriage, she thought that since she was Syrenity best friend she would know everything but she was wrong.

" You didn't even tell me about him at all which is weird cus you tell me everything " She added looking at Syrenity who held her head down.

" I know and I'm sorry, I just thought if I hid it from everybody then it would work out and it did " Syrenity lied. She wanted nothing more than to tell Key but the contract forbid anybody from knowing.

Hearing the door closed causes Key'oira and Syrenity to look over. Seeing Damiri walk in holding a folder, Looking him up and down Key'oira licked her lips before moving her eyes on her phone.

" Wsp ma, Wsp key " Damiri greeted both ladies before locking eyes with Syrenity. In the last two months, they created a type of friendship, they spoke more and learned each other likes and dislikes. 

Syrenity found herself liking him more and more, even though she forced herself not to like him, deep down she knew she couldn't do that. Damiri on the other hand wasn't denying the feelings he was developing. He liked her, of course after getting to know the true her.

" You heard me, " Syrenity said snapping him out of his trans.

" My fault Ma, wsp " Damiri licked his lips eyeing Syrenity. She was all-natural at the moment, her face was bare and moist, her hair was in a puffy ponytail and she wore black boy shorts that cupped her lower half with a white shirt that stopped at her hips. Damiri loved the long different colored wigs she kept but something about her natural state turned him on.

" I asked was you hungry cus I made dinner " Syrenity restated avoiding his intense gaze. Forgetting her friend was sitting there, they both looked at her as she made a clearing sound.

" I'm finna head out before it gets too late to drive " Key uttered holding in her attitude. Just seeing them be all lovey-dovey made her irritated with Syrenity.

" Oh ok, let me walk you out "Standing up Syrenity started walking out the kitchen. " Bye black," Key'oira said batting her eyelashes at him before leaving the kitchen as well.

Frowning his face up Damiri watched Key walk out not letting her extra hard switching go unnoticed. Weird he thought.

" How was yo day mama," Damiri watched Syrenity walk back into the kitchen as she move towards the stove. Staring at her body from behind while she moved around the kitchen Damiri to lick his lips.