29

📍Madifushi, Maldives 🇲🇻📍
February 1st
______________

One week later

The warm island breeze brushed against their brown tanned skin as they sat on a bench outside the Therapist Center. Finally finding a promising therapist who was up to his standard, Damiri contacted her and effortlessly obtained her on his payroll.

Damiri wanted Syrenity to have a Therapist who was only for her and couldn't share her problems with others. He was willing to pay 50,000 to get her some help.

Looking to the side of him, Damiri eyed Serenity who was leaning against the blue walls of the Therapist's center. She held a calm expression but they both knew she was anything but calm.

Scanning over her, Damiri's eyes held a gentle admiration as he watched her. She wore a cream floral fit maxi dress that Cuffed her plump shape effortlessly, she paired it with some cream Chanel sandals with the Chanel pearl Deauville bag that Damiri had given her. 

Her face was bare and showcased a clean shine, her wet and wavy bob was moosed and wet. She looked so beautiful to him just looking at her made him get butterflies.

" You ok mama, " Damiri rasped softly to her causing Syrenity to move her gaze to his slowly. After the accident, Damiri had opened his idea of going to a Therapist concerned for her mental health, at first Syrenity pushed the idea away swearing she was fine and wanted him to stop treating her differently.

She didn't want anybody to treat her like she was handicapped all because she got kidnapped. Syrenity's brain had pushed her grief on the traumatic events that took place not long ago back.

She didn't want them to watch her like a hawk or jumping at every step she took. She wants things to be normal, to forget about Kahir and everything he has done to her. But Syrenity didn't know how badly her emotions were going outlandish.

She needed to let the pain out or she was going to lose herself completely and Damiri was here to stop it before it was too late.

" Yea," Syrenity responded just as the Therapist receptionist called her name. Standing up from the bench, a nausea feeling flew over her body causing her to look back at Damiri who was raising a brow at her. 

" Um, can you come with me please " giving him a worry look, Syrenity fumbles with her nails shifting her gaze. Feeling his hands clasp hers before tangling their fingers, Syrenity's body automatically relaxed at the sensation of his skin against hers.

" Com'on mama "

Walking into the back door, they walked hand in hand as they entered the Therapist office. The office was a cool shade of light blue and white, plants covered the corners with lights standing aside them giving the office a soft glow. 

A fair brown lady sat behind the white desk with her hands folded and a big cricket smile. 

" Good evening Mr and Mrs Nichols, please take a seat right here " Her sweet voice came out as she waved at the white sofa bench that sat in front of her desk.  Following her directions, they took a seat with their hands still tangled together. 

" I'm Dr. Lewis. Sorry if I misunderstand but I thought this was a Therapy session for Syrenity Nichols only? " Dr. Lewis asked looking at Damiri with a confused expression.