16

📍Tallahassee, FL📍
October 26th
____________________

" Thank you for shopping at Syrenity's Jewels, have a nice day" Syrenity chirped watching the group of women walk out.  Today Syrenity decided to come to work and help her employees, since Christmas was around the corner the shop was busy and packed.

Syrenity looked at the many employees helping customers with their work clothes on. They had to wear black pants with white shirts that had the store name on the front left side. Restocking more bracelets and rings up-front, Syrenity softly hummed to 2 or 3 by Tink that played lowly throughout the store.

Being at her shop made her feel happy and confident, the store was the physical appearance of her accomplishments. Syrenity loved jewelry, especially diamonds, her love for jewelry came from seeing her mother always having new pieces every other day. Pearls were her mother's favorite, even though Syrenity didn't go crazy over them; she still loved them just from the great memory of her mother.

" Miss, I'm tryna be professional but you pissing me off " Niaom's loud voice uttered at the two ladies in front of her. The lady was loud and rude, waving her hands around as she moved side to side, with every move she made, her butt swung to the side looking like it was moving to her hip. Frowning her face up, Syrenity removed the disguised expression from her face before going towards them.

" What's going on Niaom " Syrenity said, looking at the two ladies.

" These ladies are complaining about the prices of the tennis anklets. " Niaom said rolling her eyes at them. She despised when people went to places they knew were high-priced and acted out, it gave broke.

" Ya'll overprice these anklets, acting like these hoes real diamond or som' " the lady said, popping her gum. Sighing at the lady's attitude; Syrenity knew they were starting things just for attention.

" They are made of real diamonds and the prices are extremely reasonable for someone with finances "

" Did you just try to call us broke?? " The Lady yelled catching a few looks. Mugging the two women, Syrenity grew aggravated quickly; The more she stared at them the more they seemed familiar.

" I'm going to have to ask you to leave my store " She spoke quietly not wanting to cause unwanted attention.

" We ain't going nowhere, you tried to say we broke when that husband of yours gives me whatever I ask for " The lady smiled looking Syrenity up and down.

Syrenity stared at the lady feeling her body heat up. Hearing another woman bring up Damiri irritated her soul, she knew the girl was probably saying that just to get under her skin but Syrenity couldn't help but think otherwise.

" Trust me, my husband likes it natural and you damn sure ain't that. Now get the hell outta my store before I remove you myself " Syrenity threatened, looking at them with dark eyes.

" Come on Ashley " The girl beside her mumbled before pulling her toward the exited.

Watching them hurry out the door, Syrenity rolled her eyes irritated at herself. She got out of character at her place of business and in front of customers, she felt unprofessional.

Nodding at Niaom who gave her a questionable look, Syrenity walked into her office and gathered her things before walking back out. Waving at Niaom, Syrenity walked out of the building and slid into the back seat of the vehicle.