20

📍Tallahassee, Florida 📍
November 8th
________________

The hot oven cooked the product as Damiri listened to his top chemist. They were standing in the basement laboratory in the warehouse.

" We've tested the product on one of our crackheads and it had an extraordinary outcome. There were no signs of seizures or Foaming at the mouth, which is very common among the side effects of our product in normal cooked form. It is highly addictive thought " Treyshawn- the chemist said smiling proudly.

"The more they want the more we'll gain profit off it." Damiri looked down at the tray that was filled with white square-shaped tablets. The tablets were made of pure Cocaine and Methamphetamine which had been forced down into the perfect amount that won't cause complications.

Treyshawn had mastered the formula for the pills. Treyshawn was beyond smart, graduating at 16 and followed by works with top chemists and biologists which let him gain knowledge on the human mind and what it could and couldn't take.

When Damiri saw Treyshawn reassume, he knew he wanted him to work for him.

" How long you this shit gone take to be ready to hit the buyers "

" I'll give it a month from now, just doing some finishing touches " Nodding at Treyshawn, Damiri dapped him up before leaving the lab.

Riding the elevator, he went to the second floor and walked into the office where Voni and P were.

" Wsp nigga "

" Yo "

Voni and P said as Damiri dapped them up. " what y'all got fa me " he took a seat in one of the chairs they had. Looking at both men, Damiri watched as they straightened up and began talking.

" the cops still haven't found any clues on who set the fire because the job was surprisingly done good and left little to nothing to find. One of my lady friends said a neighbor store owner called the police when she noticed the fire which wasn't until the fire already burning half of the building. " Voni explained looking at Damiri. He was slowly getting irritated by the slow information he was constantly getting.

" What's the name of the lady who called them,"

" Katrina no last name given" Damiri frowned at Voni. The name sounded familiar but Damiri brushed it off.

" Alr, What you got P "

" I checked out all the businesses that Kahir owned and none of the employees could contact him. It seems like he fell off the face of the earth" P said rubbing his hands through his hair.

Tilting his head, Damiri stared at p. " Why every time we speak you never have anything useful or interesting " he uttered.

" Man black this shit harder than you think, that nigga fall off the face of the earth and I'm trying my hardest to track him " P rolled his eyes at Damiri's rudeness. He was trying hard but it wasn't easy to find someone who didn't want to be found.

" I get that but this Shit involved my Wife and seeing her cry did something to me so I need everything I can get, I want him gone that's it and that's all " Damiri spoke. He was never afraid of expressing his feelings to anyone.