thunder (olegie)

The sky was getting cloudy and gray. Regie knew it would rain soon. He silently prayed that it wouldn't thunder. A few minutes later, heavy rain was driving down. He pulled his blanket closer to him. After a while, he noticed it wasn't thundering. He removed his blanket from over him and got up. He made his way downstairs and was met with Oliver. Oliver smiled at him, "Hey, Regie. You okay?" Regie nodded and walked towards Oliver. He backhugged him, "I'm hungry. Where's Darren? He could make me fo-" His words were cut off with the first roll of thunder. He flinched, tightening his grip on Oliver. "Are you sure you're okay, Regie?" "I hate thunder" he mumbled against Oliver's neck. Oliver didn't say anything in response and just pulled Regie towards their room. "Stay here, okay? I'll be right back." Regie nodded and grabbed his blanket, wrapping it around him, hoping Oliver would come back soon. Not a minute went by and another roll of thunder made him flinch, as he started to tear up. Shit. He hugged his blanket tighter around him. Oliver returned with more blankets and pillows. He sat very softly beside Regie and hugged him. He had never seen Regie this vulnerable. Regie held on to Oliver, pushing his face on Oliver's shoulder. Oliver wrapped his arms tighter around Regie. More thunder. This time, Regie flinched hard, startling Oliver. "Come on," Oliver said softly. Regie slowly let go and climbed into bed. "Do you want water? Or anything else?" Regie just shook his head. "No, stay here, please," Oliver smiled, "Ofcourse." He layed down beside Regie, pulling him into a hug. Regie snuggled closer to Oliver. More thunder and more sobbing and sniffling later, Regie finally calmed down. And nonetheless, all the other guys had taken pictures of them and posted them on their stories.

thank you so much for reading!
sorry if this is too short and not detailed enough, i'm on vacation so i've been trying to rush something out as i am committed to this book. i'll try to write something more (detailed) soon!