making up? (sebryan)

lime?!?

Ryan was laying next to Sebastian on the grass. The other members were running around, doing whatever. The world was a blur around them. Sebastian layed his head on Ryan's arms, while fidgeting with Ryan's hoodie strings. Both of them were quiet, but the silence was comfortable. Oliver was sitting a few feet away from them, smiling. To anyone else, it would look like they were dating. But they were everything but dating.

Ryan was now cooking, Sebastian was sitting on the countertop watching him cook. At one point, Ryan leaned close to Sebastian's face to grab something from behind him. When he moved away, Sebastian was blushing. Every time Ryan had to take something from behind Sebastian, he would reach for it like that instead of just asking Sebastian. Regie was leaning against the fridge, watching them, smiling.

It was so obvious to all of the members that Ryan and Sebastian liked each other. Ryan was walking up the stairs to their room. He was visibly pissed. Sebastian was startled when Ryan shoved open the door and slammed it shut. "Dude, chill out." Ryan rolled his eyes and looked away. Sebastian got up from his chair and walked infront of Ryan. "You good?" He asked, touching Ryan's cheek. Ryan pushed his hand away harshly. Sebastian frowned. "What's wrong?" Ryan took a deep breath. "Why the fuck do you care? For all I know, you can keep fucking my ex behind my back. Keep being the fucking man whore you are." Sebastian stepped back. "W-what?" Sebastian wiped a tear away, but they keep coming anyway. "I-I never fucked any of your e-exes. What are you t-talking about?" Ryan took out his phone and showed him a screen shot. Sebastian tried to focus his eyes on the screen, but his eyes were too blurry from the tears. "B-but that's not my a-account. S-see it just h-has my first name. My a-account has my full name." Ryan frowned and face palmed. "Shit. Shit I'm so sorry." He pulled Sebastian in for a hug. Sebastian clinged on to Ryan and sniffled. Ryan kissed the top of Sebastian's head. Sebastian looked up at Ryan and smiled. He pressed a kiss to Ryan's lips. Ryan kissed him back. Sebastian grabbed Ryan's shirt and pulled him closer. Ryan pinned Sebastian to the wall, each of Sebastian's hand on either side of his head. He slowly made his way down. He untied Sebastian's sweatpant strings and dropped them. All the while Sebastian's hands were pinned to the wall. Sebastian whimpered as Ryan was doing his thing.

Sebastian was laying on Ryan. Both of them too tired to move or talk. Sebastian was leaving small kisses on Ryan's chest. Ryan chuckled and cupped his cheeks. "You're so adorable." Sebastian buried his face in Ryan's neck, hiding his blush.

thank you for reading!
i don't know what this is, but here it is. i'm sorry it's so short but i'm trying my best. [i wrote this sitting next to my dad :)] love y'all<3