you want me? ii (jusdar)

part ii to the last story, (you want me?)

Justin pulled away from Darren, trying to look at his face. "Dar..." Justin said, unsure. "Yes?" Darren replied, wiping the stray tears on his face. "What-whatever you just said, w-were you being honest?" "I was," Darren said, sincerely. Justin smiled, but when he looked at Darren again, he frowned. "Why're you looking sad?" "I don't think I've gotten an explanation on why you've been hanging out with Lili so much and acting like that with her. Matter of fact, you haven't introduced her to us," Darren questioned. Justin sighed,"I don't have an explanation on why I didn't introduce her to y'all. But I lost touch with Lili after high school. We only found out we were living in the same area this year. I guess I was trying to make up for lost time." Darren nodded, understanding. "It still hurt. And I don't know why, it still does hurts now." Justin didn't have anything to say in response to that. He reached out and held Darren's hand. Darren moved his hand away. "We still have to work through so much Justin. The past four months haven't been the best for me," "I know, and I'm willing to do anything to help you feel better," Justin smiled. Darren shook his head and looked away, "Justin, I don't know." "What do you mean?" "After everything, are you comfortable?" "After everything? Dar, nothing has happened yet," "Me pushing you away. Are you sure you can put up with me after that?" "Obviously I can, I will, I promise," Justin held Darren's hand again and smiled at him. Darren didn't pull away and smiled back.

All the members were happy to see Darren happy. He was slowly relaxing back into how he was. Flirty, sus, always cursing, and in general being funny. Justin seemed to be the happiest. Oliver couldn't help notice, "Someone's falling in love," "Obviously," Justin rolled his eyes like it was obvious. Oliver laughed. "Good luck on getting him."

Justin didn't even have to try. Darren asked him to go to the park with him. Justin was confused but he agreed. Both of them were sitting on a park bench. "Justin," Darren said smiling. "Yes?" "Uh, I am not sure if I'm doing this right but," He reached behind him for a box and handed it to Justin. Justin frowned, suspicious, but seeing the smile on Darren's face, he opened it. He took out everything one by one and started tearing up. It was a memory box. Polaroids, flowers, necklaces and everything they had stopped matching. And at the very end, a simple note, "You're probably crying by now, but I need to ask this question. Will you be my boyfriend," Justin read out loud, his hands trembling. He threw his arms around Darren, crying. "Obviously, I will. You're an idiot," "Your idiot," Darren smiled, pulling Justin closer.

thank you for reading!
this is very short, i am sorry. but school started so it's hard for me to write regularly but hopefully i'll be able to write something more for the next story!! (it's going to be a good one, i promise)