you want me? (jusdar)

Justin was helping Oliver clean the kitchen after cooking. Darren was sitting on a chair, watching them. They were tired and wanted to be done as soon as they could. "God, I'm so fucking tired from all the filming, I could sleep right now," "You're not alone Dar. Justin, you look like you're going to collapse right now, go and get some sleep," "After I'm done helping you, I will go to sleep," "No, go now." Justin rolled his eyes and turned away. He turned away too quick and his head spun, he stumbled. Oliver was quick to catch him, "See, you're tired," Justin grinned apologetically and walked towards their bedroom. "I'll go with you too," Darren stood up and followed Justin. Oliver just smiled at them.

Justin plopped down on the bed, stretching. "Nah bro, get up. You gotta change," "I'm good bro. Come here, you don't have to change either," Darren rolled his eyes but got in bed too. Justin scooted closer to Darren, hugging him. Darren rested his chin on top of Justin's head. "This feels like we're dating or something," "Shut up, Darren. Don't make it weird, we do this everyday," "So like, are we cuddle buddies?" "Stop!" Justin playfully hit Darren's chest. "Okay okay, chill out, go to sleep," Darren said, slowly running his fingers through Justin's hair.

Darren woke up the next morning to Justin's whining. "What?" Darren asked Justin. "Nothing, you were holding on to me for dear life," Darren chuckled, "You're too tiny, that's why you felt that," Justin rolled his eyes and tried to get out of Darren's grip. But Darren just hugged him tighter, pulling him close. "Let me goooo, I have to go out," Darren frowned, "With who?" "Lili," "Who's that?" "My childhood bestfriend," "Oh," Even though Darren said the 'Oh' very calmly, he was fuming inside. Darren let Justin go, Justin jumped up, "Now help me get ready, come on, come on," He pulled Darren's arm. "Calm down, calm down," Darren stood up and walked to their closet. He found a shirt, tshirt, jeans, belt and a fanny pack for Justin, handing it to him. Justin happily skipped to the bathroom to change. Darren stared at the bathroom door, clenching his fists. "Fuck this. Why do I feel like this? Fuck, fuck, fuck," Darren thought. He sat down on the bed and tried calming down. He buried his face in his hands, trying not to punch the wall. Justin came out a few minutes later, looking cute as hell. "You gave me your shirt," "I know, it looks pretty cute," Justin blushed and rolled his eyes. His phone rang. "Hey Lili, I'm coming in 10. See ya," Justin hung up the call, putting it back in his back. "I'll be back home by 8 pm, bye," Darren just hummed in response.

As soon as Darren heard the front door shut, he got up. He tried not to let his anger brim. He showered, made food for the rest of the members, played games with Sebastian, streamed on twitch with Ryan and went out to get boba for all of them. He was trying to keep himself as busy as he could. At some point, Justin had sent him a picture of him and Lili, fooling around. He punched the wall. Oliver, being next door, heard it. He stormed into Darren's room and frowned. "You okay, brotha?," "Yeah, yeah I am good," Darren was massaging his knuckles. "You're clearly not fine, tell me about it." Darren ended up spilling everything, sobbing softly. Sebastian had walked in at some point and tried comforting Darren. Both of them hugged Darren, trying to calm him down.

Justin came back home at 10:00 pm, two hours later than he had originally said he would. He looked happy and was rather jumpy. Darren, seeing Justin, walked upstairs. He had asked Sebastian if he could stay in his room. Ryan also didn't have a problem with it, he knew how much Darren was hurting. Darren grabbed his pillow and walked to Sebastian's room. Justin saw him, "You're not sleeping with me?" "Ew, Justin. What are you talking about?" "You know what I mean," "Nah, Sebastian, Me and Ryan wanna play Valorant all night. I'll see you later," Justin frowned as he watched Darren walk away.

Oliver, Ryan and Sebastian were huddled together around Darren, trying to calm his crying. This went on for days. Days turned into weeks. Justin was hanging out with Lili everyday. Posting pictures of her everywhere. All the stars were sure that they were dating. Darren, started distancing himself from Justin slowly. He changed his room. He started staying with Kane, as Kane had a room to himself. He stopped clinging to Justin. He stopped Justin from clinging on to him. He only acted sussy around Justin when there were cameras. He wasn't flirting with Justin off camera. On camera, he seemed the same. But as soon as the cameras turned off, the spark in him disappeared. He would often go into Sebastian and Ryan's room, crying and ranting to them. Regie and Kane had no idea about what was going on with Darren, but they were equally concerned. Justin was also concerned. Oliver, was the most tensed about this situation. He was trying to get Darren to talk to Justin, but he just wouldn't budge. One morning, Justin got pissed and walked into Darren and Kane's room. Darren was startled as he tried to stand up. "What is up with you, Dar?" Justin asked, as calmly as he could. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me," Darren flashed him a reassuring smile. Justin raised an eyebrow, looking skeptical, but left the room nonetheless.

Justin was gone almost 8 hours of the day. Oliver had to schedule everything the day before to keep Justin at the house. It was becoming increasingly difficult for Oliver to live in the awkward tension between Darren and Justin. It was also becoming harder for Oliver to pair Justin with Darren. Sebastian and Ryan understood Darren's reason, though not admitting it out loud. Sebastian would often give up getting paired up with Ryan, and join Darren. Darren was really grateful for it, and he repeatedly apologised to Ryan and Sebastian for causing them inconvenience. Sebastian and Ryan weren’t really bothered by it. Darren had decided to tell Regie and Kane about the situation too. Both of them had understood Darren's reasons. Oliver sighed as he texted the nsb group chat with their schedule for the next day. It was mostly empty, they only had to film a few tik toks. All the members responded with okay, but Justin on the other hand, walked into Oliver's room. "I can't stay much tomorrow. It's Lili's birthday," Justin said. Oliver got annoyed and stood up, "Can you stop for one second, Justin? Lili this, Lili that. Have you looked around for a second? It's been almost 4 months since Darren has completely stopped interacting with you unless forced. Have you noticed how he is distancing himself from everyone? Have you noticed anything?" Oliver snapped. Justin blinked on confusion. All the realization hitting him at once.

The next minute, Justin was knocking on Darren and Kane's door. Kane wasn’t home so it was the perfect time to talk to Darren. "Dar, open the door. Oliver wants us to film a tiktok," He lied. Darren hesitantly opened the door. Justin pushed it open and walked in, shutting it behind him. "Didn't you say Oliver wants us to film a tiktok? Why are you coming in?" "We gotta talk," Justin clarified, sitting down at Darren's gaming chair. "No we don't. Leave me alone. Go away," "No," Justin insisted. "Please sit down," Justin pleaded. Darren sat down on the bed, trying to avoid eye contact with Justin. "Why, why are you distancing yourself from me?" "I-I'm not," "Yes, yes you are. It's been weeks, if not months since we've had a proper conversation. Every time I talk to you, you give me one word responses. I need to know what happened to the Dar from a few months ago," "Nothing happened. I'm fine," Justin shook his head. "You clearly are not fine. Please, please tell me what's wrong. Did-did I fuck up somehow?" Justin tried to make eye contact with Darren. Darren took a deep breath. "If you are insisting on knowing what happened, think about, uh, 5 months ago? No, maybe 4 months ago. When your childhood 'best friend' came back to the US. You acted like I didn't exist for weeks. You stopped hanging around. You started staying out all day. You think that wouldn't piss me off? That didn't just piss me off, Justin, it broke me. Seeing the guy that I love, with someone else. It hurt me more than it should have. I let myself go into pieces. I destroyed my own mental health. It's not your fault. You were living life. I was hung up on you. It's my fault. I'm ruining myself. I've loved you for way too long and I don't think I'll ever be able to fully let go. Please, be happy with whoever you are with. Don't worry about me," Darren had tears running down his cheeks at this point. Justin didn't know what to say. "Y-you want me? You, Darren Liang, like me?" "Yes, yes I do. Matter of fact, I'm in love with you," Justin didn't say anything and hugged Darren, wiping the tears falling from his eyes. Darren, even though he was feeling miserable, felt happy, in more than 4 months.

thank you for reading!
i have no idea what this is, but enjoy. i will make a part ii to this story!