talk to me (olegie)

Regie noticed the change in Oliver's behavior towards him. Regie couldn't figure out why he was mad. But Oliver was adamant on not speaking to him. Regie was sitting beside Oliver, fidgeting. He felt anger radiating off of Oliver, which made him uncomfortable. He tried to focus on the camera and Ryan's voice, which was explaining what they would do in the video.

After they finished filming, Oliver was the first to leave the room. Regie sighed, frustrated. All the members had noticed the tension between them, so Sebastian just asked him straight up. "What's the deal with you two? Y'all got in an argument or sum?" "I don't know, dude. He's just being distant and not talking to me at all. I don't know what happened." Sebastian shook his head in annoyance. "So go talk to him. Or atleast try to." "It's not that simple. He won't even look at me. I don't know what I did wrong." Darren clicked his tongue disapprovingly. All of them looked at him. So he spoke. "Two weeks ago. Video had a segment of roasting each other. You made a joke about him being an 'annoying, clingy,  and insecure guy who always needs attention'. You get it now?" Regie face palmed and stormed out of the room.

When Regie's hurried footsteps reached the door of Oliver and his bedroom, Oliver locked the door shut. Regie knocked on the door. "Let me come in. I need to change." "Go away, come change later." "Just let me in, dude." Oliver opened the door and let Regie in. "That's the first sentence you told me since two weeks ago." Oliver didn't respond and put on his headphones, mixing one of their songs. Regie put his hand on Oliver's shoulder. Oliver didn't move or say anything. "Talk to me." Regie said. Oliver stayed silent, not speaking. "Please, Oli. Talk to me." Oliver stood up from his chair abruptly, knocking Regie's hand off his shoulder. He left the room and slammed the door shut. Regie stood there in his guilt. His guilt turning to tears as he sat on the bed, covering his face with his hands.

Oliver stood in the kitchen, gripping the counter. Sebastian walked into the kitchen and clicked his tongue disapprovingly. "You didn't talk to him?" Oliver just shook his head and tried to leave. Sebastian blocked the door. "Seriously? You're seriously doing this? Just talk to him and the issue will be fixed." "I hate confrontation." "So you're going to avoid him like the plague?" Oliver didn't answer that. "Fine. I'll hear him out."

When Oliver walked into the room, tears were still streaming down from Regie's eyes. Oliver gasped and walked over to Regie. Regie immediately looked up at Oliver and hugged him around his waist. He pulled him closer and pressed his face into Oliver's stomach. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said that day. It was a joke and I shouldn't have said that. I love you and I never should've ever joked about something like that." Oliver sighed. This was much simpler than avoiding him for two weeks. "It's okay, Reg. I should've talked it out instead of bottling it in. I love you too."

thank you for reading!
sorry for the small chapter but my grandma was really sick the last few weeks, and today, she passed away. she was my most favorite person in the entire world. she loved me and cared about me more than anyone. i wasn't and still am not in a mental state to start writing full length chapters again. i'm not even being able to function properly or think about what to write. i'll get small chapters out but i promise i'll try to write a big chapter soon. love y'all!!