i wanna be your boyfriend (sebryan)

this oneshot is a song fic of "i wanna be your girlfriend" by girl in red. listen to the song before reading this so it makes more sense!

Oh Hannah, I wanna feel you close

Ryan closes his eyes, putting his air pods in his ears. This song is exactly what he feels. He sucks in a deep breathe and let's it out. He leans his head against the wall behind him and pulls his legs to him, resting his cheek on his knee.

Oh Hannah, come lie with my bones

He feels someone lie next to him. He opens his eyes and looks beside him. Sebastian was laying on a pillow and scrolling through his phone. Ryan shook his and rested his cheek on his knee again and looked out the window. Sebastian pokes Ryan to grab his attention. Ryan looks at him and raises a brow, pausing his music and taking out one of his air pods. "You need anything?" Sebastian shakes his head and looks back at his phone.

Oh Hannah, don't look away

Ryan puts his air pod back in his ear and sighs. He wishes he could stare at Sebastian all day, but that's not possible. He tries not to think about Sebastian but this song is literally what he feels for Sebastian.

Oh Hannah, just look at me the same

He looks at Sebastian, and smiles. Sebastian looks back up at him and chuckles, looking away. Ryan rolls his eyes but the lyrics hit him right in the chest;

I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your lips

Ryan gulps. His eyes flickering from Sebastian's eyes and down to his lips. The thought of kissing him was driving him insane. He looked away from Sebastian and turned his phone on. He focused on the lyrics rather than thinking about Sebastian. But the next lyric made it harder for him to do that;

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath

"God how I'd love to do that." Ryan thought to himself. He gave up on resisting to look at Sebastian and stared at him. He didn't care that Sebastian would eventually caught him staring. But he wanted to look at the guy that drove him insane by just thinking about him. Ryan loved Sebastian and he wasn't even going to hide it.

I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your lips

Ryan really wanted to kiss Sebastian. If he could kiss Sebastian, he knew he wouldn't stop just at the kiss. Sebastian frowned when he caught Ryan staring at him and flicked his forehead. "Why you staring dude? That's kinda weird," "Nah dude, you just looked pretty in the sunlight. Can't even admire my bro now?" Sebastian blushed and shoved Ryan playfully. Ryan chuckled, only to look back at Sebastian and lay down next to him.

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breathe

He looked at Sebastian. Sebastian looked back at him smiling. Ryan took off one of his air pods and put them on one of Sebastian's ear.

Oh Hannah, tell me something nice
Like flowers and blue skies

Sebastian frowns. He knows the song. But he's surprised that Ryan is listening to it. He always thought Ryan listened to only rap music. "You listen to Girl in Red?" "Only this song. I relate to this on a different level." Sebastian nods and closes his eyes, soaking in the lyrics.

Oh Hannah, I'll follow you home
Although my lips are blue and I'm cold

"Would you?" "Would I what?" "Would you follow her or him home? No matter how cold it is?" "I live with him. Why would I need to follow him home?" Sebastian widens his eyes. "It's one of us?" Ryan doesn't reply and mentally curses at himself for saying that out loud. Sebastian is a little happy and a little sad at the same time but he still focuses back on the lyrics

I don't wanna be your friend
I wanna kiss your lips

Sebastian looks at Ryan. He can see Ryan's eyes flicker from his eyes to his lips. It makes Sebastian blush.

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breathe

If kissing Ryan was an option, he would've done it in an instant. Maybe it is an option. His eyes trail down Ryan's face to his neck, taking in his profile. Ryan looks extremely peaceful as the sunlight is shining on his face elegantly. Ryan's hands subconsciously reach out to Sebastian's face and traces his finger along Sebastian's lips. Sebastian's face reddens as he tries not to look away.

I don't wanna be your friend,
I wanna kiss your lips,
I wanna kiss you until I lose my breathe

Ryan leans closer to Sebastian, leaving a kiss on his cheek. Sebastian touches his cheek and blushes. Ryan lightly ruffles Sebastian's hair and looks at him longingly

Oh, Hannah
Oh, Hannah
Oh, Hannah
Oh, Hannah

I wanna kiss you until I lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend

Sebastian gulps. He can't take it anymore. He doesn't have to wait though as Ryan leans closer to him again, his lips hovering over Sebastian's. Sebastian closes the gap. And there, all of Ryan's fantasies, starting.

I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna be your bitch
And I wanna touch you but not like this

Ryan's hand makes his way to Sebastian's jaw and he traces his finger down to his neck. Sebastian's hand travels to Ryan's neck as he grasps his hair and pulls him closer, deepening the kiss.

The look in your eyes

Ryan pulls away and looks at Sebastian, smiling. His hands now resting on Sebastian's waist, he pulls him closer.

My hand between your thighs,

Ryan rubs circles on Sebastian's inner thigh, earning a moan from him. This urges Ryan to slowly make his way from Sebastian's lips to his neck.

Oh this can't be real,
It's all just a dream

Ryan pulls away after leaving very obvious hickeys all across Sebastian's neck. He ruffles Sebastian's hair. Sebastian was a blushing mess. Ryan was still in disbelieve he actually did that.

"I don't wanna be your friend, I wanna kiss your lips. I wanna kiss you until I lose my breathe," Ryan sings along. Sebastian looks away, blushing and smiling. Ryan kisses Sebastian's cheek, listening to the last few lyrics of the song. The song that got him his friend-no wait, his boyfriend.

I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath
I don't wanna be your friend
Lose my breath

Ryan cupped Sebastian's face and brought it closer to his. And then, it started all over again.

thank you for reading!
sorry for the random inactivity. i got my phone taken away but i got my laptop back so it's all good yay. i have a spiritual connection with girl in red's songs so i thought why not make a song fic. i suck at interpreting lyrics but this song is something i relate to a lot. so hopefully y'all like it!!