recovering (sebryan)

this is a part two to the last story (i'm right here), this story will make more sense if you read the last one!

-

Now that Sebastian knew what was going on with Ryan, he wanted to help him. But the only problem was, he didn't know how. All his life, he had leaned on Oliver. Anytime he had an issue, he would go to Oliver. But now, he had to be the one helping Ryan. He sat with Ryan in silence, holding his hand, wiping the stray tears on his face. Ryan rested his head on Sebastian's shoulder, "Hug me." Sebastian was shocked but he still hugged Ryan, pulling him closer. "Now, let's get you changed and let me clean this up. Okay?" Ryan just nodded in response. "Come on," Sebastian helped Ryan to stand up. He grabbed Ryan's hand and led him outside. He motioned Ryan to sit on the bed, while he cleaned the bathroom of any blood. He came outside 10 minutes later and went straight to their closet. He grabbed one of his shirts and Ryan's sweatpants and walked out. He handed them to Ryan. "Need help?" Ryan didn't look at Sebastian, but just nodded. Sebastian walked back into the bathroom and ran a cold bath. Ryan walked in a few minutes later. "I'll let you take a bath, but I'm taking all of your blades from your 'collection' and locking them away." Ryan didn't argue and shut the door. He slowly opened the bandages that Sebastian had put on him not too long ago. He started tearing up again, thinking about why he did this in the first place. 'He probably hates me and just doing this out of sympathy. I'm such a fucking burden to everyone' he wiped the tears that had already fallen and stepped into the bath. His body shivered from the cold, but he still bathed. He emerged from the bathroom 30 minutes later, looking more alive than he had in weeks. Sebastian smiled at Ryan, walking up to him. "Feeling better?" "Mhm." Sebastian grabbed Ryan's arm and pulled him to the bed. "Sit here, I'll make some food for you," "No. Stay, please?" Ryan looked at Sebastian with hopeful eyes. "You haven't eaten a proper meal in like two days, you need to eat," Sebastian said firmly. "I promise I'll eat whatever you give me later, just stay with me for now," "Alright." Ryan laid down, Sebastian placed his arm under Ryan's neck, hugging him close. Ryan buried his face in Sebastian's neck, slowly falling asleep.

Ryan woke up a few hours later to find Sebastian gone. He frowned and tried to get up, accidentally putting pressure on his injured hand. "Shit, that hurt," he winced. He got out of their room and made his way downstairs. He walked into the kitchen, seeing Sebastian cook. He smiled and got up on the countertop, watching Sebastian cook. "Had a good nap?" "Yeah, feeling even better now," "You sure look like you finally got the sleep you needed," Sebastian said, walking closer to Ryan. He placed his hands on both sides of Ryan, trapping him in. He looked up at Ryan, smiling. "You look pretty," Sebastian complimented. Ryan rolled his eyes, "I always do," "Just take the compliment ugh," Sebastian turned away, back to the stove and finished cooking. "Come one, you said you would eat later," Sebastian said, plating the food. "Want me to feed you?" Ryan widened his eyes, but nodded. He sat down beside Sebastian, opening his mouth whenever Sebastian held a spoonful of food infront of him. Sebastian smiled happily after Ryan finished eating. "Good boy," Sebastian patted his head. Ryan turned bright red. "Someone has a praising kink huh?" Sebastian whispered in his ear. "Oh fuck off," Ryan rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. Sebastian chuckled and took the plate to wash it. Ryan went back to their bedroom, and sat on his gaming chair. Sebastian came back a few minutes later, to see that Ryan was zoning out again. He tapped Ryan on his shoulder lightly. Ryan flinched and turned to Sebastian. "Uh, come on. We need to talk." Ryan rolled his chair towards the bed, propping his legs up on Sebastian's lap. "You've got to change your social media profile pictures. I know you're not comfortable with telling the stars what happened, but you at least have to give them some sort of hope. Can you do that? Or at least, try to?" Ryan nodded. "C-can I ask you s-something?" Ryan stammered. "Sure, anything," "Can we take some pictures together to set as my social media profile pictures?" Sebastian chuckled, "Obviously we can," "Yay, can I dress you?" "Sure you can," Ryan happily skipped to their closet, picking out three outfits for both of them each. They took a shit ton of pictures together. Ryan settled on 4 out of the cutest pictures. His instagram profile picture would be a picture of him on Sebastian's back. His discord profile would be of him and Sebastian sitting on the ground, hands intertwined. His twitter profile would be the same as his instagram one. He changed his twitch profile to a picture of him hugging Sebastian, Sebastian holding the phone up. Sebastian also changed his profile pictures to match Ryan's. The stars started freaking out everywhere when they saw the photos. Sebastian laughed at the responses they were getting. "Now that this is done, let's do whatever you want to do today, tomorrow and until everyone comes back. And maybe, even after that."

True to Sebastian's word, he had taken Ryan wherever he had wanted to go. He took him to watch movies, to the amusement parks, small picnic 'dates', stargazing and what not. There were, however some harder moments. Like the one that happened 4 days before everyone came back. Ryan had been happily scrolling through his insta comments, hearting the ones he thought were funny or nice. But the further he scrolled, he found the hate comments. And that did it. Tears started rolling down his cheeks as the past few weeks started rushing back to him. He tried to control his tears, trying his best to be quiet. But Sebastian had walked in at that very moment. His heart broke seeing Ryan like that. He quickly walked towards Ryan, talking his phone away from him. He tossed it to the side and hugged Ryan. "It's okay. They don't matter to you. They don't know how you are in real life. They don't know how wonderful you are. They don't know how much you mean to all of us and how much you matter. We all love you, okay? Don't give a fuck about these haters. They are worthless pieces of shit who have nothing better to do. I love you regardless, no matter what happens(iykyk). I'll always love you." Ryan sobbed harder into Sebastian's chest. "Please don't leave me, ever," "Never ever."

Ryan felt as if Sebastian had helped him gain a new life. He had never felt this loved and appreciated. Sebastian was always there for him. No matter what happened, Sebastian was always there listening to him, helping him, staying with him. He felt much more more alive than he had felt in weeks. He was laying on Sebastian's chest as he watched all the other members mess around with each other and annoy each other. Ryan looked up at Sebastian, smiling. “Thank you for being there for me and helping me recover.”

thank you for reading!
this is also slightly based on real life. i only wish i had someone like sebastian helping me through this. remember that you're loved and someone out there truly loves you and cares about you!

(★this story is not proofread, any mistakes will be fixed within 24 hours)