I know you miss me ;)

Read it you potato >.>

I've been gone. Gone for far too long. I know, I know.

Hear me out though, I have been busy doing a lot of stuff. (I'm not going to bore you with the details). I've gotten myself a hard copy of Book 1 (yes an actual physical copy I was so fucking proud). I plan to sell in the future but for now I rather it stays free to yall. Besides I would need to do more editing even though I revised it already. I'm also revising Book 2 and changing some details around.

I see your messages, I see your notifications, I see it all!

I am sorry for not responding as I've been super busy and just in my own world. Over the years I've written over 30 books (uncompleted). Some are demon books and some of just unrelated to demons. There are also side books to this whole series. 

Lucifer:

This book is just about Lucifer before he met Sky. It also explains what happened between him and hell and Godric, etc. You get to see Lucifer in his true sinister form before ever knowing Sky.

***

22 Brothers:

In this book, you get to know the backstory of all the brothers before they were adopted including Gabes which no one knows about. This book will be for the mature audience because of the events that take place in their childhood. There will be 22 chapters. One for each brother.

~~~

List of some of the books I've worked on and are uncompleted:

Demon books (Ranked from proudest to least. Also none of these books are around the devil series):

1) Beelzebub (my fucking fav)

A demon followed her around since she was small. He protected her but also tortured her. As they grow up, things change.

2) A Demon's Toy (second fav)

A girl who's unwanted by her parents due to being a freak (witch) gets placed in a school, never to see her parents again. She runs into this person who is cursed with invisibility. He has a certain amount of time left to live to cure the curse or he dies. She learns a few things about him only to regret meeting him.

3) The Half-Blood Demon Witch

With powers and all alone in the world, she finds herself having blackouts and surrounded by people who try to hunt her down. A demon swoops in and saves the day...Or does he?

4) Heaven's Fallen One 

An angel who got kicked out of heaven for something she didn't do decides enough is enough. A prophecy comes into play showing she will go to war with Heaven. Satan supports this prophecy but does she support the prophecy?

5) A Dark Place

Tired of her family bringing her down and her depression getting worst, she summons a demon through a ritual in hopes of a better life. All it takes is for her to leave everything behind and follow the conditions of the Demon. Will she do it even if it meant living with the Demon forever?

6) God of Death (more of like ancient Egypt type)

Forced to go on a trip with the neighbors and her bully, they explore a pyramid in Egypt that was recently discovered. They get trapped in a chamber and end up resurrecting the God of Death who is now obsessed with the sweet girl. It's all fun and romantic until we find out the chamber was a prison. 

~~~

Power/fantasy books (Ranked from proudest to least):

1) Given Powers

During a mission, she gets into an accident in a lab accident causing her to get these powers. Turns out the people in her gang also had powers along with the gang leader. She learns a lot about the past and how her parents really died. She tells them everything about the power but doesn't let them know about her actual secret. She has cancer. 

2) The Hybrid

Forced to become a hybrid of vampires and werewolves, she lived in a house with guys just like her. The people who turned them into this had 2 kids. After turning the guys into werewolves and her into hybrids, they slaughtered everyone's family and left. Years later the 2 boys who are now men, come back in need of help. Everyone is being hunted down by other werewolves and vampires in order to find the solution to making their own hybrids.

3) Dream To Reality

Forced into an experiment by her parents for money, she is turned into a weapon along with another guy who tries to kill her. After she wakes up from this dream she finds out everything she saw was real. He soon escapes and kidnaps her. Along the way, she finds out that her parents have been stripping her memory so she doesn't remember anything in the past or who the guy is really to her. 

4) Survival Of The Weakest

Depression and suicide are such a great combination. Don't you think? A girl who's forced to live a life she doesn't want. Her school bully's her along with her own family. Not to mention they force her into therapy for being schizophrenic since she admitted to seeing this guy who's only invisible to everyone else except her. She spends her whole life hopped up on pills and wants to end it all. The only comfort she has is this guy she's only able to see. Will he save her from her own downfall? Is he actually real?  

5) Bloody Cocktails

Being stuck in a town only to be hunted down every now and then isn't so bad compared to the outside world. Turned into a vampire against her will she makes friends with a couple of people including a powerful guy who vanishes on his own mission. Coming back years later he helps her to unlock her own powers. The whole town will now be after them to either steal what they have or kill them.

~~~

Fiction books:

1) She's A Fighter

Losing both her parents and her brother, she lives life on the edge. In her free time, she hangs out with her best friend and his little brother who happened to be deaf. She and her best friend also happen to be in an illegal anonymous fight club at night. During the day she goes to school and gets bullied by this one kid. What happens when he finds out what her real identity is?

2) The Weak One

Moving around a lot to different countries has thought her a thing or two. One, the cops wouldn't help her no matter what because the gang leader has them wrapped around his finger. Two, there is no escape from the gang life. Three, everything is useless. The leader is ruthless and a complete asshole. He never cared for her or so she thought. Everything starts to change once she is kidnapped.

Let me know if yall want any of these books to be written. Vote on it by just commenting on the actual title of the book or interacting with it. By the end of this month, we will have the results... if anyone still reads my books  >.<  I KID!!

Anyways let me know what you think about all of this any thoughts or questions? 

P.S. For those asking about the Nature's Vengeance book, I will try to start writing it again. I know it's taking me long. Sorry, don't kill me. 

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR STICKING AROUND!!! 

- An Emotional Person