Chapter 33 (Edited)

I screamed as I saw Earth's surface becoming closer and closer within each second. Come on, fly mother fucker. I felt myself breaking midair with my power but I kept falling.

120 feet from Earth's surface.

I focused my powers and tried to fly but nothing happened.

90 feet from Earth's surface.

This is how it all ends. I screamed Godric's and Jasper's names again hoping they would hear me this time but nothing happened.

80 feet from Earth's surface.

My body turned in mid-air and I was now looking up at the sky. Lucifer was getting further away from my view and was now starting to look like a tiny bird. I focused and used my power to push him. My powers don't work against him but he could still feel it. I watched as he was now out of viewing distance. I flipped myself around and closed my eyes.

50 feet from Earth's surface.

"SKY!" I heard someone yell. I flipped onto my back to see Lucifer flying down to me. I stretched out my hand and knew it would be a close call.

30 feet from Earth's surface.

Lucifer was 40 feet away from me and I watched as he pushed himself to fly further to me. He was trying his best. His face was written with panic and fear.

20 feet to Earth's surface.

I stopped reaching for him and he yelled my name again. He was now 25 feet away from me. I closed my eyes, preparing for what happens next.

I felt my body slam before darkness quickly consumed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a really, really, really short part. This is most likely the end of the story. Thank you all for reading my story. Hoped you enjoy it and have a great week :)

Just kidding! It's a prank :p Anyways, I just wanted to say this is not the end and I will finish the book no matter what. I'm planning to leave this book with a dramatic ending and if you guys like it, then I'll write a second book that follows up on the first one. It's your choice. If you want a second book then just comment :)

Thank you all for your support and patience. It means a lot to me especially since I'm a shitty writer. Love you all and have a great week. <3

 Sincerely, An Emotional Person (:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~