Chapter 53 (Edited)

My phone started to ring and I glimpsed down to see it was Gabe. "I'm sorry but-"

"No need to be sorry. Take the call. I need to have a word with someone anyways," he smiled before walking away. I accepted the call.

"The event just finished. What's wrong? Is everything okay? I saw the group chat but I didn't read anything," I answered.

"Everything's fine. Robby said they had to cancel dinner tomorrow because he has a meeting in New Mexico. Oh, and the group chat is just Justin, Carter, and James fighting over what's the best movie of the year," he informed me.

"Suckers," I mumbled and Gabe hummed in agreement. "So how are you and Lucifer going over there?" he asked.

I looked over at Lucifer to see Sean talking to him. I watched as his hand formed into a fist as Tiffany opened her mouth. Sean stuck up his index finger at her and she turned pale.

"Well, in the car I said maybe you should have taken your date instead of me and he replied it's not maybe. It's a should've," I mumbled.

"Awe he didn't mean it," Gabe said in a soft voice.

"Yeah then he bided on a girl," I stated.

"For charity," he replied.

"Then they kissed and he didn't pull away."

"Yeah, I got nothing for that. I'm going to kill him," Gabe growled.

"No. I ended it when we were in the car. I don't care. He's leaving tomorrow. I can't believe I let that asshole in," I hissed. "I got to go. I'll talk to you later," I said before hanging up.

I looked around the room to see it was empty except for the twat, the asshole, Sean, and I. I made my way over to them and stood near Sean.

"What's going on?" I asked, causing both Sean and Lucifer to look at me.

"Just mind your business," twat huffed as she leaned on the wall.

"Man, I want to kick your ass so bad right now," I screamed.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into, hun. You'll hurt yourself" she smirked.

I took the steak knife from the table and threw it 5 inches away from her head as the tip pierced into the wall. She looked at me in shock. "Try me," I growled.

"Skylar, I -"

"What Lucifer? What is it this time?" I hissed.

"I'm sorry about today. I went totally wrong and I didn't mean to kiss her. It was just a mistake. I'm sorry*" he said, grabbing my hand. I took my hand out of his.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I thought this could ever work. I'm sorry you saved my life. I'm sorry you brought me back to life. I'm sorry I fell in love with an asshole," I finished off.

"Skylar please," he frowned. "You don't mean that. I love you."

"Yeah. Smooching with Ms. Smut over there says nothing more than a great I love you. Right?" I asked hysterically.

"Wait, you two are actually together?" the twat talked. I glared at her to shut up but she opened her mouth. "It's all my fault. I was just trying to get you jealous. Sorry," she frowned.

"Fine alright. Say you were right. How do you explain him kissing you back," I hissed. She opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out.

"The only reason I kissed her back was because we were in front of important people," he explained.

"Skylar," Sean called. I looked up at him. "Yes?" I mumbled.

"Kiss me," he smiled.

"What?" we all said simultaneously.