Chapter 20 (Edited)

I looked around the lobby to see some of my men and men who were in suits. It was pretty obvious they worked for the President. My eyes then landed on a guy who seemed to be the same age as Gabe. He had the same hair color which was a blonde-ish brown color and facial features as the President. His eyes were an ocean blue and his skin color was in the midst of a light tan.

"Ms. Marran it's a pleasure to meet you," the President spoke while sticking out his hand.

I immediately took his hand in mine and shook it. "Same to you Mr. President," I smiled.

"Call me Robby and I would like to talk to you and your men," he said in a serious tone. I shook my head. "Yes sir," I said while walking into the living room.

Robby walked into the living room and took a seat while the young guy took a seat on the further end of the couch from him. He looked around and then turned his attention towards the phone. I heard footsteps coming toward the living room and I turned to see 6 of my guys including James, Gabe, and Ethan. Jayson and Lucifer followed close behind then stood around the room with the others.

"Not to sound rude and all but what brings you here," I asked looking at Robby who had a small smile plastered on his face.

"Well, that's what I came here to tell you in person. You see Sky, we have been watching you for quite some while and I only trust you on this mission."

"We?" I questioned.

"Ahh yes. We as in S.U.P which stands for Secretly United Project. This is a secret organization that keeps watch over your organization. We also clean up the mess that's left behind, like this morning for example," he smiled.

"Oh," was all I managed to say as I was slightly embarrassed.

"Anyways, I like the way you and your guys execute these missions and I want you on this one because once again I trust you all," he paused a moment then continued. "These guys are after my son. I know you never heard of me having a son but he needed to be protected and off the radar. This is Percy Romeno," he said, pointing at the young guy on the end of the couch. Percy didn't even look up from his phone or even took one glimpse.

Robby seemed to notice since he cleared his throat to get Percy's attention. "Would you like to introduce yourself."

Without removing his eyes from his phone Percy shook his head. I heard a sigh from his father. "Percy is 20 years old and he's in college and has also been homeschooled throughout his life," his father informed me.

"Alright. Well, do you have any idea who is after him?" I asked.

Robby stared at me for a moment as if he was debating if he was going to tell me or not. He snapped his finger at one of his guards who passed him a folder. He opened it and spread out the pictures of the people who were after his son on the table in front him. I got up and looked down. I looked at the five pictures of the guys. I picked up the picture of the guy with 3 tattooed dots near his left eye. They all had the same copy.

My eyes widened. I have seen these dots before. These were the same guys who took fire on the church. "Is this -"

"Yes. We thought they died in the fire from another mission but they staged their deaths," he informed me.

I passed James the picture and turned my attention back to Robby. "What do they want with your son?"

He stared at me for a second then looked at his son then back at me again. Releasing a sigh he spoke, "Percy was a dealer and he worked for them for a short while and once he wanted out they wouldn't let him."

I glared at Percy and felt my hand forming in a fist. "Is there somewhere we can go private to talk?" he asked and I nodded.

I stood up and walked towards the hallway. We walked down and passed the kitchen to the last door. I scanned my hand and the door opened. This was a private conference room. I walked in and after Robby walked in, I shut the door behind me.