Chapter 15 (Edited)

Skylar's P.O.V

"Let's just hope she doesn't flip out. Keep an eye on her at all times," I heard Gabe say along with James and Jay hummed in agreement.

I was currently in my room in the closet watching the security cameras that were around the house. They have always been there since childhood so my parents could watch over us when they were in meetings. I guess the guys forgot we had them. I watched as they started to go their separate ways and I slammed the laptop shut in rage. Why?! Why couldn't they just leave me alone? Does it look like I need someone to watch over me? Well sometimes but not all the time. I can take care of myself. I don't need that jerk Lucifer to keep me safe.

I grabbed my towel and stormed into the bathroom. I hopped in the bathtub and turned the water to lukewarm. James and Jayson are going to pay big time for this. For beginners, they really need to learn that there are cameras around the house. It was pretty obvious they were hiding something. Number two is that if there was a mission, the enemy would be 10 steps ahead of them which I am. Lastly, for payback let's just say the next training wouldn't be easy.

I turned off the shower and dried myself off before entering my closet. "Hmm...What should I wear?" I mumbled while tapping my chin.

I closed my eyes and reached into the closet. Once I grabbed something I pulled it out and opened my eyes to see galaxy shorts mixed with purple and blue. "This would do it," I mumbled to myself then searched from a matching top. I pulled out a crop top that had a little galaxy but it had palm trees on it and it looked like a half-shredded shirt. I slipped into the crop top shirt and shorts then wore some ankle socks. I slipped into my black Converse and fluffed my hair so it was showing my natural curls.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. Some of the guys were already dressed while some were leaving. James and Gabe looked up and smiled as they saw me. James was wearing a white tank top with black jeans. While Gabe was dressed all in black except his tank top had some white. I then noticed he was covered in a lot of tattoos.

I never actually paid attention to them until now. He had way too much now that I think about it. The smell of tobacco hit my nose and I looked up to see James smoking. I snatched his cigar and threw it out the door.

"I told you no smoking in the house," I rolled my eyes.

He walked out behind me and crossed his arms over his chest. "Well I forgot and it helps relieve stress," he argued.

I turned around and glared at him. "You know what people do to relieve stress? They draw, do the laundry, cook, clean, and eat. They even do yoga. But that's only for the people who want to live a long life and not die of cigars."

"What crawled up your ass and died and don't you smoke too?" he spat.

Your lies did.

"Alright, enough," Gabe yelled standing between us.

"James go to the party and we'll meet you there," Gabe suggested but I shook my head. "I want to drive alone. I'll follow behind."

Gabe was about to object but I glared at him causing him to surrender. James groaned and stormed off mumbling to himself. The urge to tackle him is irresistible.

I walked to the garage and got into the white and gold-plated Lamborghini. I turned on the engine and drove up behind James and Gabe who were driving in a Bugatti. I saw James driving and he looked at me in his rearview mirror with a pissed-off face and I took the honor of sticking my middle finger out the window at him. I saw his grip on the steering wheel tighten by the white of his knuckles. He then pulled off with speed and I followed behind him. I turned on the radio and Counting Star by OneRepublic came on. I turned up the radio to the point where the car was booming. (Sky's Lambo below)