Chapter 46 (Edited)

I was now getting dressed to go to the arena. After a fun day with Lucifer and the guys yesterday, I passed out on the way home. Lucifer had been the gentleman he is and woke me up so I could get dressed and take my makeup off. Of course, being stubborn to wake up, he slipped me into one of his large shirts and wiped the makeup off my face before letting me go back to sleep.

I shoved my pistol behind my shirt and shoved my switchblade into my pocket. Even though we are going to the organization, we tend to sometimes run into problems on our way over there.

"So she picked you to fight her?" James questioned as he waited by my bedroom door for me. "Pretty much. She was new and had a bad attitude," I stated as I put on my black leather jacket over my black tank top. Today was one of those "all-black" outfit days. Black sneakers, tank top, jacket, and skinny jeans.

"She's just bait for a gang. That's the only reason she got in," Jay stated as he walked in grabbing his phone and my laptop charger before walking back out. "You're welcome," I yelled out as he disappeared around the corner.

"Let's go," I said before grabbing my phone. We walked out of my room and headed downstairs.

"Which car are we taking?" I asked James.

"We're not taking any cars," Ethan informed me. I looked to see he had on gloves and his green engraved helmet in his hand. "We're taking the motorcycles," he stated.

"Yeah. If we go with a car it's going to be hard to find parking since all the other gangs will be there," James agreed.

"What about Lucifer?" I frowned.

"I know how to drive a motorcycle, Princess. Did you forget?" Lucifer's voice came from the doorway. I looked to see he also had on gloves and a black helmet. He walked up to me and planted a kiss on my lips.

"Alright. Let's get a move on before we are late," James insisted. We broke off to go on our motorcycle. I made my way to my motorcycle which was covered in a royal shade of blue and white. I grabbed my white and blue engraved helmet and gloves then slipped them on.

I hopped on my bike and drove out of the garage. The guys were all lined up on their bikes and I made my way to the front where James, Jayson, Ethan, Gabe, and Lucifer were there. I looked to see Lucifer's bike was black with gold highlights and the rim was gold. He looked at me and smiled before nodding at me. I gave him a nod back and put my helmet shade down. 

I raised my hand signaling the guys we were leaving

I raised my hand signaling the guys we were leaving. Their bikes all roared as we pulled off. I led the way and speeded down the street. I watched as James and Gabe sped up next to me. I saw Gabe smirking through his helmet then he sped past me and pulled back on his bike causing him to do a wheelie. I turned to James who sped up behind him and did a wheelie.

They were challenging each other. James sped up next to him and Gabe turned his head then sped up some more. I watched as Gabe eventually landed so he was no longer doing a wheelie. James then landed and fist-bumped the air since he won. I heard a bike rawr next to me and I turned to see Lucifer driving next to me.