1. Waking up

There a lonely abandon house in New Orleans that belong to a coven of witches in the French quarter, as we enter the house you will see blood stains on the old carpet, windows, broken and a necklace cover-up with blood is on the floor

⬆️The necklace:Now we are moving to the rooms, bedrooms destroys, stuff on the floor like, candles, matches, books and a lot more,And there the creepy basement, Where a lot of witchcraft happened in the 1800s especially the Mia Salvatore incident ...

⬆️
The necklace:
Now we are moving to the rooms, bedrooms destroys, stuff on the floor like, candles, matches, books and a lot more,
And there the creepy basement, Where a lot of witchcraft happened in the 1800s especially the Mia Salvatore incident sometime in the 1800s Mia Salvatore killed thousands of supernatural in a whole week, a group of powerful witches including Sophia cruz a really powerful witch we will talk about more about her later on, and they put Mia under a curse and she will wake up well the earth want her to.

September 24, 2011
Down in the basement there a coffin in the right side corner, the coffin and a girl stand up and she gasping for air " Oh I'm so back" She said, she wearing a brown and white dress

   She walk out the abandoned house and out to the streets, jumping to every noise, she hears and she explores the forest after going out on the streets, she goes back to the home and finds her necklace on the floor covered up and blood, she goes ...

She walk out the abandoned house and out to the streets, jumping to every noise, she hears and she explores the forest after going out on the streets, she goes back to the home and finds her necklace on the floor covered up and blood, she goes to the bathroom and washes it off and puts it back on and looks at her hand them picks up a candle from the ground and Rises her hand up and lights it on "Oh I am so back!" She said as she walking out the door.