8. Are You Ready For It?

Katherine enter Mia room "Oh Damn you really throw her stuff out" Katherine looks at Stefan "Shut up" He said "Ok you two, let's starts looking" Damon pushes them into the room, Katherine rolls her eyes at Damon.

Katherine begs down to open one of the drawers and found a old book with tons of pictures with people and Mia? Or Iris or Isabella you can't tell, but it looks like a family tree.

Katherine takes the book and puts it in her bag "Hey find anything?" Damon looks over at Katherine "Nope just dust" She stands up "There nothing here" Stefan added "Wait" Damon see a note on top of the desk, he walks towards it and picks it up.

He stays reading it "She was here" Damon walks toward the window "Wait who was here?" Stefan ask "Mia Stefan" Damon looks out the window "How?" Katherine looks at Damon "Magic" Damon says "Magic" Katherine rolls her eyes "Well let's go"

Damon walks towards the door "Where?" Stefan looks at Damon "To the old  Salvatore Estate" "That place is gone there are only ruins left" Katherine added "Well I still know where it is so let's go" Damon walks out.

At the Old Salvatore Estate

A brunette is spreading white salt around a circle,
She enters the circle and sit down, placing her hands on the ground then chants "Phasmatos physium calva, phasmatos physium calva" over and over again.

This spell allows her to see through someone's eyes.

She now seeing through Katherine Pierce eyes she seeing her get into a car with Damon and Stefan Salvatore "Prefect" she whispers to herself, the brunette grabs a paper and crumbles it and chants a spell which made the paper disappear.

With D.S.K

Katherine sitting in the back of the black car "are we almost there?" She ask "Nope also we're putting up Elena" Damon's answers "ugh great" Katherine sit back.

Elena's outside waiting for Damon and Stefan,
She looks down at the phone then goes back on her phone then she feels like someone watching her.

She looks up to no one there then looks down again and see a paper and picks it up.

Elena opens it and reads "can't wait to see you" from A.S "What?" She said to herself.

Elena see Damon's car, he rolls down the window "Get in the car Elena" Damon rolls the back window to reveal Katherine "you got to be kidding me" Elena walks towards the car "I'm not happy about it either" Katherine scoots to the right.

"Remain me why she coming?" Katherine looks at Stefan and Elena looks at Katherine "If Mia is back in town Elena not safe" Stefan answers "Why isn't she safe?" Katherine crosses her legs "Mia hates Elena!" Damon says "i don't blame her who doesn't" Elena rolls her eyes and sits back.

Mia POV
I don't know if I can do this I told myself, but deep down I want to!, I want to make sure she pay for everything, but is killing Elena Gilbert going to make all my problems better? Or worst.

I stand up and wait till they get here, "I'm going to regret this aren't I?" I told myself, this plan is stupid! I start pasting back and forth,

im I going to do this? Yes! Maybe? I don't know! Then I hear a car, "I can do this" I hide behind a big brown tree and waits.