16. Laborairs

Iris wakes up in her room in her small apartment that she is staying in, the whole apartment is just full with ingredients, hundreds of locater spells done and nothing "It's not working!" She yells "Miss Labonair calm down" her assistant said "I need to find my body I need to!" "And we well, you just need to be patient" " patient.....haha i've been patient for 1000 years enough waiting today the day me and my body reunite" Iris said while she walking away "Now I have to pretend to be Mia Salvatore see you later" She walks off and closes the door, after she leaves the witch grabs a poppet and a needle and does a quick locater spell to see where Iris is "Perfect" she said.
Iris opens the door to the Salvatore house, hoping no one was home Iris starts to snoop around Stefan, Damon and Mia room, she first goes to Mia room, she opens the drawers and finds old pictures of Mia

⬆️
The pic

Iris picks it up and smiles at it and puts it back in the drawer and finds a other picture of a tree, Iris takes a good look at the tree and realizes somethings, that the tree Tatia and her use to play around as kids it's the white oak tree, but why would Mia have this picture? Iris told herself, the door opens up "Mia?" Stefan said, Iris turns around slowly "God I'm sick of people calling me Mia!" Iris said "What do you mean?" "I'm not Mia Salvatore" Iris said smiling Stefan looks confused and haves a bit of fear in his eyes "Who are you! And where is Mia!" "Oh you will find out later and Mia? Well I don't know but what I do know she waiting for you to help her" Stefan vamps in front of her "What? Your not going to hurt me remember this is your sister body" Iris rises her hand and was about to pain infliction Stefan but Damon comes out of no where and blows the white powder that makes you faint, Mia body falls and Damon catches her "What did we do now?" Damon said and looks at Stefan "Get our sister back".

At the apartment
The witch is trying to track Iris but can't for some reason, a few moments back Iris was writing a note to the witch where the location was and once she saw that Stefan was their she send it, now the witch is opening the note up and see the location, she grabs her bag and leaves the apartment.

The location
The witch named Ava pulls up and gets out of her  car and is walking around trying to find the tree, she find the location but see not tree there, the big tree was burn down when the first vampire were created, Ava starts to dig around the tree hoping she will find what she looking for, she feel something hit the shovel she drop the shovel and starts digging with her hand and finds a large wooden box, she gets it out and try to open it but can't she keep in trying till she finally opens it and reveals Iris body, her clothes covered in blood, she still haves the flower headpiece on her head, Ava ask for a werewolf help to get the box in her car "What's in there a body " he said joking "Well" Ava said and gets in her car and the guys looks scared, she drives off.

In the afterlife
Mia wakes up to see her best friend who try to kill her in the 1866s, "I hate you!" Mia yells "I know" Sophia said "I was your best friend why would you try to kill me?" "Because your a danger to my kind!" Sophia said, Mia starts to feel dizzy and starts to blackout, Sophia starts to realize "NO YOUR STAYING HERE!" She yells, That all Mia hears as she blackout.

With the others
Mia finally wakes up in her true body, she was laying down on her bed, she gets up goes over to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, she have curly/wavy hair "Not my thing" she said as she walk over to her hair straightener and starts doing her hair, "Better" she said after she done,
She put on a other outfit

⬆️The outfitShe walks downstairs to see Damon, Stefan and Bonnie talking, Stefan hears footsteps and turn around to see Mia standing there, he vamps to her "Hey Stef" she said, Stefan grab her and hug her Mia hug back "Are you ok?" Stefan said "Ye...

⬆️
The outfit
She walks downstairs to see Damon, Stefan and Bonnie talking, Stefan hears footsteps and turn around to see Mia standing there, he vamps to her "Hey Stef" she said, Stefan grab her and hug her Mia hug back "Are you ok?" Stefan said "Yea I think I am" Mia said, "We have a problem guys" Damon said "What is it?" Stefan ask "Remember what Elijah and Klaus told us Stefan about the girl!" Damon said "Yes?" "Well Bonnie said that the girl that was in Mia was her" "But how do you know?", Damon looks at Mia "Well Mia did she tell you her name?" "Yes" "So what was it?" "Iris."
Back in the apartments Ava is chanting a spell over Iris body, she stops it's quiet for a minute, she opens her eyes and she gasp for air she stand up and looks at Ava "Thank you" she said, Ava smiles at her "Go ahead Iris" Ava points at the door and Iris smiles back at her and walking over to the door and walks out and feels the air on her face.