7. Back "Home"

There it was, the house Mia live in since She woke from her curse, the curse who separated her and her brothers but the same curse who tiered her family apart once's again.

Mia looks through the window, she see the people who she once's call brother's smiling laughing with each other, as she looking at them Mia let's out a little smile while she's looking at them.

Deep down Mia knew she misses them, sure they may head their moments but they were still family.

Mia start walking to the front door she feeling all these emotions then stops she looks at her window then looks back at the front door, instead of knocking she walking over to her window which leads to her bedroom.

Mia places her palm on the window and chants "Phasmato motus" the window swings open, Mia hops in.

Mia looks around her room and everything is different her clothes are gone, her things are no where to be found, did they really move on fast?, well looks like it.

Mia feels like someone stab her in the heart. She feeling regret about leaving town but her needed to, to find answers about her bloodline but she left her only family left.

Mia pulls out her phone and calls a old friend, the phone ringed "Hello?" A blonde young girl ask "Hey it's me" Mia picks up a picture of her and Damon as kids that was in trash "Mia? It's been so long!" The blonde says excitedly "So how is New Orleans?" The brunette asks

"It's alright you should come and visit!"

"Oh no New Orleans witches and me don't have a good history" The brunette smiles, the blonde laughs "so are you in Mystic falls?" The blonde asks with curiosity "Yep" "That's great, you know really come here I miss hanging out with you" "Me to" "Ok I have to go, Miss you M"

"It was good hearing your voice Isa, miss you to" Mia hangs up and picks her phone back in her bag.

Mia grabs a pen that was sitting on the desk and writes "Miss you guys, meet me at the woods we used to play as kids" Love M with a heart next to it and leaves it on the table and hops out the window.

Later that night.

Katherine walks in out of no where "There you are" Damon puts his drink drop and walks near Katherine "Here the necklace" she holds the dark red necklace up "Wow" the black hair man said "Can I have a look at it?" Stefan asks
Katherine puts the necklace away and Stefan gives her a look "What?" The brunette says smiling "yea no" Damon turns around to sit on the couch.

"Did Mia ever keep a spell book around here?" She asks "She did but the thing is that this one threw her things away" Damon points at Stefan "Ok maybe she haves one hiding somewhere" Stefan adds on "Ok where should we start looking?" Katherine asks Damon "Her room obviously".