9. Past

Stefan closes the car door "wait in the car both of you" "wait what!" Elena said "have to agree with Stefan you safer in the car then near Amelia" Damon interrupts "Just stay here ok?" Stefan said then him and Damon walk away.

"Her name isn't Mia?" Elena ask Katherine "Nope she just prefers to be called that" Katherine answer

"Yea but why?" "Did Stefan tell you about his father?" "No?" "Good he was a bore" Katherine opens the car door "coming in?" She asks Elena "No" she answers "whatever" Katherine was about to close the door "Wait" Elena hold the door "what now?" "Tell me" "What?" "Tell me about him"

Katherine gets up " their father was a abuser" Katherine spills Elena stays quiet "what about their mother" "no idea" "why didn't you help them?"

"Is this why you wanted to know? to pin it on me? God Elena you don't understand, I save them! From him! I never wouldn't have ended up in that small town they would have been dead. You wouldn't have never met them!"

Katherine walks to the driver seat, opens the door and starts the car

"Hey where are you going!" Elena shouts "Away from to" Katherine presses the pedal and drives away "What the hell!" Elena swings her arms.

Mia comes out of the tree and sneaks behind Elena.
Grabs her and covers her mouth, Elena's screams but can't scream louder enough to get Stefan attention
"Miss me?" Mia said then stabs Elena in the neck with a needle.

(Sorry for this short chapter I been really busy with school other things I promise next chapter with be longer, Love Zara😎