8. R.I.P

A few days past after "Mia death"  Stefan has been ignoring Damon, Damon hasn't told Stefan about his wolf bite Damon didn't mean to kill mean he wasn't himself but again Stefan doesn't know that.

At Elena place
Everyone sitting on the couch no one's talking just silence, "So how everyone doing?" Caroline awkwardly said " Great!" Bonnie said trying to keep the conversation going " it's been hard but we will get through it" Elena said looking and Stefan and holds his hand but Stefan moves it, " I should go-" Stefan said " Oh ok" Elena said as Stefan is getting ready to leave and the front door closes, " Really Caroline!" Elena said " What it was really fucking awkward" " Care right" Bonnie said " Anyway Elena it's your birthday soon!" " Caroline if you want to throw a party-" " Great! It's settled."

At the Salvatore House
Stefan walks in and see that the house is a mess,
" Stefan can we please talk" " There nothing to talk about" " Stefan I'm dying!" Stefan stops, "What?" " Tyler Lockwood bite me I didn't mean to kill Mia" " I will not lose both of my siblings" Stefan calls Bonnie.

At the abandon house
Bonnie see Stefan, "you called?" " Bonnie is there anyway that you can contact the ancestors?" " I can't after saving Jeremy I lost connection" " Well can you at least try?" " Yea", Bonnie closest her eyes, and starts chanting all the candle starts lighting up " Bonnie?" Stefan ask " Emily, Why have you come here Stefan" She said now taking control of Bonnie body, " I need your help, I need to know if there's a spell that can heal a werewolf bite" " No. Nature ensures a balance to everything" " is that true?, or your just saying no because it's Damon?" " Perhaps it is his time to die" " No. that's not balance that's punishment" " I will not give you what you want" "So your saying there's an answer to give please if you know something just tell me, help me, save my brother", Bonnie starts screaming and falls, "Bonnie" Stefan said and goes over to her, " they don't here, they think I'm abusing their power" " they know something there's an answer, they just don't want to tell me" " Yeah" Bonnie looks at Stefan " I heard them say a name" "What was it" "Klaus" Bonnie said.

Afterlife
Mia walk in a house, "ancestors! I know you can hear me!" She shouts "Why have you come here Salvatore?" Them said " I need your help, help me get back to the living side" " silly girl why would we help you?" " because you know it's not my time! I was awake in for a reason" " Let's make a deal" " fine what is it" " your first born child" " What?" "The ancestors want her" "Fine".

Reality
Stefan comes home, and see Elena, " Elena?" He said " Hey um" she sniffed " what's that smell" " sorry it's the basement" Stefan goes downstairs and Elena follow him " yea sorry it's the blood that's-" " Stefan?" " No no!" " What is it" Elena walks in the dungeon, it's empty no body no mess it's squeaky clean.

The Forest
Mia walks out of a forest cleaning her hands with a small towel, the towel has blood on it, she leaves, if you check in the forest you will find 20 dead werewolf, 5 witches and 5 vampire.

Next Morning
Jeremy turns on the TV and see the News, " Last night, 30 body's were found in the forest last night.", "Jeremy turn that up!" Elena said from the kitchen, he does " The only thing that was found in the crime scene was a red necklace

 "Oh my gosh!", She grabs the phone and calls Stefan, "Hello?" " Turn on the News trust me your going to want to see" he does " Oh my" "is that her!" " Yep that Mia" " Oh god!" " Elena?" "It was a full moon yesterday!" " Tyler

"Oh my gosh!", She grabs the phone and calls Stefan, "Hello?" " Turn on the News trust me your going to want to see" he does " Oh my" "is that her!" " Yep that Mia" " Oh god!" " Elena?" "It was a full moon yesterday!" " Tyler.." "I'll call Caroline" " Elena I can't help I'm sorry I can explain but I need to help Damon" hangs up " Stefan?, Stefan!"

With Mia
Walk into a store, "God the 21 century clothing sucks!" Mia said as she walks into the store "excuse me how can I help you?" A worker said, "Some clothes" "Yea you may want to try the thrift store down the road" Everyone turn around and see them both " Listen I just came here to buy an outfit not to argue with some nobody" Mia said "I'm sorry you need to leave" " Why is it because the truth hurts?" " security escort her out please" Security comes over and grabs Mia by her arm " get off me! I can escort myself out of this shit hole" Mia walks off " Great im stuck with these clothes now I'm going to find my brother",

With Stefan and Klaus
Mia can hear Stefan and Klaus talking and see Katherine walking out " Katharina it's nice to see you" Mia said then smiles "Mia..." She said "Now where my brother" "In there you don't really want to see him right now" " Why not?", Katherine explain everything and Mia then knocked on the door hesitant at first, Stefan opens it " Mia..." " Hello Stef..."