7. Traitor 

Mia wakes up with chains on her arm " What
the -" "Rise and shine!" Damon Storm in " What do you want!" Mia said " answers" Damon said " what?" " Don't act stupid we all know you were working for Klaus now go on tell your big brother" " how about no" She said " Fine want to play like that" Damon throws a book at Mia " What is this?" Mia said " Is the spell that kept you in the coffin for 100+" Damon said " No! Damon please!" Mia yells " then start telling" He said " No!" She yells " Fine Bonnie" Damon said then Bonnie walks in with the supplies and Mia looks at Damon scared " Does Stefan know about this?" Mia said " Nope he doesn't" He said " Wait- you told me he did!" Bonnie said " Great..." He said " I'm sorry i can't then plus it takes a whole coven to do this spell!" Bonnie closest her book and walks off, Damon grabs Mia by her arm and takes her out of the dungeon and throws her outside " ok this how we are going to do it-" Mia looks at Damon daylight ring and deactivated the ring with a spell, he didn't notice so he takes a step forward " Ah!" Damon yells stepping back and Mia smiles " What did you do!" Damon yells " a little spell now tell me! Where the hell is Stefan!" " i don't know!" " your hiding something, Tell! Me!" " No I'm not!" " Yes you are Damon tell me!" " Mia-" " TELL ME DAMON!" " HE WITH ELENA!...." Silence hits " shit!" Damon yells " What?..." Mia said, Damon is speechless " How is it even possible!" Mia yells Damon vamps over to her and grabs her by the arm " we are going back in the dungeon and I'm going to find a coven of witches and send your ass back in the coffin so you wouldn't tell Klaus!" Damon said " NO. NO!" Mia yells "Goodbye Mia" He said then stabs her with a stake on her hip, see looks at her hip then at Damon " I hate you.." She said as she coughing blood then passes out.

Hours Later
Stefan walks in and see Damon on the couch drinking Bourbon looking shocked " Damon" Stefan said putting his stuff down, Damon looking at the ground and drinking his Bourbon and ignoring Stefan question "Damon?" Stefan said "I think I killed her" Damon said " Wha-Who!" " Check in the dungeon....", Stefan runs to the basement. Where the dungeon is at " MIA!" Stefan yells while he breaking the door down, he breaks it down and see a pool of blood " No.No!" Stefan yells running over to Mia " Come come come! Stay with me Mia" " Stefan.." Mia said while she slowly dying " Yea yea what is it?" " I'm I'm I going to die?" " No no no I'm going to save you I promise" " Stefan I'm-" She said but doesn't finish her sentence " Mia MIA!" Stefan shouts and hug Mia deas body and let's go and is cover in blood and try's to call Bonnie, " *Hello?*" Bonnie said over the phone " *Bonnie i need you to come over!*" "* wow Stefan you ok you sounded scared*" "* Just come please!*" He said and hangs up. A few minutes later Bonnie shows up, " Stefan!" She said " Here hurry!" Stefan
said " What happened?" " Can you still bring people back from the dead?" Bonnie walks in to Stefan room and see Mia body " Oh my god who did this!" " Damon..." " his own sister!" " Bonnie help please, please tell me you can help" " I'm sorry Stefan she gone....," Stefan eyes start to fill up with tear, he should've have been there, but he wasn't he was with Elena, he wanted to kill Damon, make him suffer.

In the afterlife
Mia wakes up, she looks around everything looks bluish and it's cold, and she see Stefan! She puts a smile on her face then try to touch Stefan, but she can't! Her smile quickly faded "Stefan!" She yells, the only thing she see is Stefan hugging a body a dead, blood, everywhere, crying, Mia thinking to herself who is that body?, why is Stefan hugging the body, then she realizes " Oh my god!" She said shaking, Stefan stand up and Mia see her body laying there, she put her hand over her mouth and cries just cries, let's it all out.