15. Im not ok.

Mia walks up, yes this is Mia not iris, she confused, how did she get here the only thing she remembers is....wait nothing she can't remember nothing, it's cold and dark, she can her the wind coming from outside, the Door swings open, it's a group of witches?, wait....it's the Ancestors "Get the girl!" One yells, then Mia realizes that they are taking about her, She quickly tries to get out but on of the witches pain infliction her and she have her hands on her head and screaming.

Few days later
"Mia" who is iris is left in the house alone while the others are doing whatever they're doing, "This place is huge" Iris says to herself, "Right" A other voice said, Iris turns around and see Mia, "Hello" She said "You must be the real Mia, please call me Iris" " cut the crap Iris why are you in my body" " Listen it's not permanent I just needed to get out of that other side it's like hell" "Yea i'm very well aware, why are the witches coming after me?" "So you know nothing about your Ancestors?" " you didn't answer it why are they coming after me!" "Mia your a Labonair, The Ancestors are not exactly our friends, every Labonair that hits the other side are sentence for death or far more worse" "Why?" " once when I am in my true body, I will tell you, for now leave" "No, I want my body back and I'm going to get it!" Mia yells and Iris had start spinning around the room and then...... she passes out. A few hours later she in chains and has a stake that was stab on her stomach, "OW" she yell, she try's to put it out but it was so painful she couldn't, "It's nice to see you again Mia" a voice said "Who are you?" "Oh Mia you forgot who I am" she takes a step and reveals herself "Hello Mia" Mia looks at her with a scared look "Sophia...." "The one and only" "I thought you died" "Oh I did and sweet girl your dead "what? No I can't be!" "Now after the 2 other doppelgänger are dead me and the ancestors will end your bloodline once, and for all!"

Flashbacks from 1866
-Mia in a house in the woods of New Orleans, Cleaning up the innocent blood she spilled, the flashback start, the blood, the body's, the people.... "Mia hurry up!" Sophia yells outside the bathroom, "Wait!" Mia grabs a towel and wraps it around her and comes out of the bathroom " God have you ever heard of being patient?" "Hurry up get change they're almost here" "fine" Mia goes upstairs and puts on a brow and white dress

 "Mia hurry up!" Sophia yells outside the bathroom, "Wait!" Mia grabs a towel and wraps it around her and comes out of the bathroom " God have you ever heard of being patient?" "Hurry up get change they're almost here" "fine" Mia goes upstairs and...

And puts on her red necklace

Downstairs the coven of witches of arrive"Sophia Petrova lovely to meet you" a witch said "Nice to meet you, the girl is upstairs" Sophia said "Perfect" the witch said "Soph!" Mia yells from upstairs' "coming! be right back" Sophia said, she runs ...

"Sophia Petrova lovely to meet you" a witch said "Nice to meet you, the girl is upstairs" Sophia said "Perfect" the witch said "Soph!" Mia yells from upstairs' "coming! be right back" Sophia said, she runs upstairs, runs in the room and finds everything knocked over the windows all broken "Amelia calm down!" "HOW DARE YOU!" Mia yells "What?" "YOU WANT TO KILL ME?" "No no Mia why would you think that?", wind appeared everything in the room in blowing off and everything is a mess, the witches and downstairs hear and runs upstairs "Now!" One of the witches yells, all chanting a curse "No!" Mia yell as her rips one of the witches hearts "oh god!" Sophia yell and pain infliction Mia and the others put chains on her and start to drag her downstairs and her red necklace drops, they take her to the forest and put a curse on her all the witches link themselves to Mia so if they suffer so does Mia.