4. Goodbye Mia

Later that night the group is all at the Salvatore house, "You guys we need to tell Stefan the plan" Caroline said crossing her arms
"No Stefan will never go through with it" Bonnie said "Bonnie's right Stefan won't go through with it. God we're lucky Damon went through with it" Elena said, the front door opens, Stefan and Damon walk in " what are you guys doing here?" Stefan asks Damon walks over to them and takes a deep breath "Stefan we need to tell you something" "Damon what is it?" Stefan said "As much as I love our sister Stefan we all came up with a plan to put down Mia.." Stefan looks at them with disappointment and a little bit of hatred " are you guys serious?" Stefan said " looks Stefan she has done nothing but cost problems. since the moment she got to Mystic Falls she killed my aunt Stefan" Elena said "that doesn't make you better than her if you do this" " think about it Stefan it's just for a little while" Damon said " if we were to do this we don't even know where she is" " actually we do" Bonnie said
"What?" "With iris help" " since when did Iris join our team?" " actually, she never did , but she wants rid of Mia" " this is crazy you guys"Stefan said " I know I know I know Stefan but it's only for a little while until everything clears out" Elena said "Ok...." Stefan knew he was going to regret this but if it's just for a little while I guess it's ok right?.

"So Mikael you want iris you'll get Iris just let me go" "I don't care about iris anymore, i want you to kill you" he said, Mia froze she starts to panic she trying to rip off the chains and just trying to do anything to be free, Mikael grabs a needle filled with poison, Mia looks at him and stands up and attacks Mikael putting the chains around his neck, Mikael struggles but grabs the needle and stabs Mia with it on her stomach, Mia breaks the chains and grabs the white oak stake and runs off. In the woods Mia is starting to black out the poison is getting into her system, she gets to the road finally, Isabella car is passing by and she see a brunette limping her way on to the road Isabella gets out of the car and goes to help the girls not yet knowing that it was Mia, "Isa..?" Mia said "Gosh Mia is that you?" Isa said, Isa picks Mia out and leads her to the truck in the back "it's going to be ok Mia ok?" Mia is exhausted and just wants to go home, Isa open the driver seat and was about to drive off but then she received a phone call she picks up "Hello?" She said "Isabella where are you?" Elijah said " Elijah can Klaus be patient, look I just found Mia on the side of the road i'm gonna drop her off and then we can leave" "Ok see you soon" "Bye Elijah" Isabella hangs up and puts her foot on the pedal and drives off.

Isabella pulls up to the Salvatore house, inside there's a lot of arguing " what do you mean Iris bailed on us? how are we supposed to find Mia now?" Damon said " I don't know OK!" Bonnie said, the doorbell rings Stefan turns around " who can that be?" He said and start walking towards the door and opens it "Hey Stefan" Isabella said " Isabella what are you doing here?" " Look I hope I'm not interrupting something, but I found Mia on the side of the road and I just wanted to drop her off" " bring her in. Thank you so much" " yeah, no problem" Isabella opens the trunk and grabs Mia and hand her over to Stefan not knowing what was about to happen "Stefan.." Mia whispers and then the door closes " Stefan I need your blood im dying please" Mia said, Stefan just stares at her, "Stefan?" Mia looks behind Stefan shoulder and sees everyone in the living room " it's late. What are you guys doing here?" All of a sudden Mia feels this sharp pain in her stomach being stabbed in deep for a good two minutes then been pulled out, Mia chokes and blood starts coming out of her mouth Stefan throws her on the floor and everyone is watching "guys?" Mia said begging them to help her "Goodbye Mia" everybody says.