12. Haunted

~weeks pass Iris didn't come out of her hut for a few days now~, Tatia walks up to the hut~ "Iris? You there" Tatia said ~ no response ~ "Iris?" ~still no response, Tatia goes in to the hut and looks around and see Iris sitting on a bed~ "Iris oh my are you alright" "I'm fine Tatia really I am" She wasn't fine she was hurt so hurt that she try to kill herself the very night, she would stab herself to death but she didn't do it she found out she was pregnant, "Hey you can still with me for a while ok? You only come back here if you need to be alone" Tatia said with her serious face "Ok ok ok" Iris said "Let's go then" Tatia stand up and grabs Iris hand and pull her out of the hut, once she step outside everyone looked at Iris, like disgusted and scared of her they are a lot of rumors that Iris was a beast/wolves because of the exquisite birthmark that Iris has

~Rebekah comes running over~ "Hey girls!" She said "Hey Rebekah" Tatia and iris both said, " I want to invite you both for dinner no exceptions you should come!" Rebekah said excitedly "Sure why not" Iris said "Alright" Tatia said,

~Hours Later~
~both girls walk over to the Mikealson hut~ "This will not end well" Tatia said "Why?" Iris ask "Their Father is well... complicated" " I can handle their Father don't worry" "Iris you don't want to mess with Mikeal he could hurt you" "it fine Tatia I can take care of myself" ~Rebekah is waiting outside but she has a cloth with some healing minerals in it over her eyes, Iris runs over to her~ "Rebekah what happened" "Nothing....don't worry about it.." ~Elijah goes over to Tatia~ "We should go things are going to get messy" He whispered in her ear "No I'm not leaving Iris!" She said "Come on Tatia it's none of our business Father didn't even tell me" ~Elijah grabs her hand and pulls Tatia away, Rebekah grabs Iris hand and pull her in the hut, "Rebekah?" Iris said looking confused " answer, question honestly Iris" She said "What?" "Did you kill my brother?" "What no! why would you even accuse me of such" "please just be honest" "but I didn't!" ~Mikeal walks in with his sword~ "Leave Rebekah" Mikeal said ~Rebekah leaves the hut. Iris looks at Mikeal and drag herself to a corner~ "Listen to me girl! You are a hypocrite and a whore! No wonder you Father left you" "What do you want from me!" Iris yell to Mikeal face, Mikeal slaps Iris and she falls to the ground her head hitting a wooden chair, "Ow" she said, she touch the back of her head and saw blood on her hand "Now you will answer my questions honestly girl!" "Yes..." she said shaking and tears falling for her face "Who was with you the night my boy died", Iris doesn't answer, Mikeal grabs her and shake her "ANSWER ME!" "NO ONE" Iris slaps Mikeal in the face, he starts laughing "You think you so tough girl!, women are weak! " Iris looks scared, thoughts are running her mind, does Mikeal know that Iris was involved with Henrik death?, Did Nik tell Mikeal?, so many things she was thinking, " you failed now you must suffer the consequences!" Mikeal said, Mikeal grabs a small knife that he has from his collection, he walks towards Iris and put the knife in front of her face, " go ahead, get it over with!" "So be it" Mikeal grab it and stab Iris in the stomach, she scream but no one heard her, Esther put up a spell that you can't heard what's going on in there, poor Iris was pregnant at the time, that stab killed her child, "NO!" She yell, "That child didn't have a chance!" Mikeal yell, "I WILL KILL YOU I PROMISE YOU MIKEAL I WIlL!" She said while she crying, Iris stand up and leave the hut with the big blood stain on her stomach, walk back to her hut, grabs a knife that her "Father" had and had left behind, Tatia walks in her hut looking for Iris, she see a knife stab into Iris chest "IRIS!" She yells runs over to her, "NO NO NO!" She cry over, Tatia grabs a cloth and puts it on Iris chest, "Stay with me Iris stay with me!", "tell Nik that I will always love him...." Iris said slowly closing her eyes, "Iris! NO NO NO!" She yell and cry's out. Tatia told no one that Iris die, she told them that she ran off chasing after her "Father".