13. Bloodline's

Back to Reality
Weeks later.
~Isabella in chains~ "So.... you plan keeping me here forever?" She said "Maybe" Mia said walking back and forth "First you kill my pack!now you chain me up!" "Something like that" ~She pain infliction Isabella~ "Now tell me how old are you!" "Why!" "Because I need to know why you look like me" "Ok ok I'm 19! Helpful much?" "Yea you stole my face" "What? You look 21 we are only a few years apart?" "I'm 170 years old darling in 1867 I was 19 so i'm technically 19 years old it's complicated" Isabella looks confused and kinda of scared, she see some shadow behind Mia "Mia..?" She said "What?" "behind you!" ~Mia turn around and see a spirit, she backs up, she grabs Isabella hand and use her magic to unlock the chains "Let's go!" Mia yells grabs her hand and runs out of the abandon building,

Back in Mystic Falls
~Damon and Stefan run in to each other~ "Stefan?" "Damon?" "What are you doing here?" Damon ask "Klaus said we needed to talk now what are you doing here?" "Elijah told me the same thing" "Weird?" "Where Mia?" "Well she-" "Gentlemen welcome" Klaus said "Klaus what do you want" Stefan ask "Well we need to talk."

Inside
~Elijah inside sitting down~ "Ok so why are we here?" Damon ask "To talk, Stefan I believe you know why" ~Elijah turn to face Stefan, Then Damon turn to Stefan~ "Is there something you need to tell me brother?" Damon ask, ~A few minutes later and Klaus walks in~ "Hello there" He said while he sit on the chair "Well let's chat" Klaus said as he picking up his cup filled with blood "So what's the topic of today?" Damon ask "Doppelgänger" Klaus said "Ugh great!" Damon said "Like can we not" Stefan said ~Elijah looking confused~ "Now Stefan tell me where the lovely Elena tonight" "I don't know ask Damon" ~Klaus laughs~ "Anyway let's get to the point what does Katherine and Elena have to do with this?" Damon said "Oh but this talk is this is not about the Petrova bloodline it's a bloodline that's so powerful it goes back 3000+ years but for some reason the bloodline became even more powerful around 500 A.D. no one's know's why" Klaus said "Ok but that doesn't explain why me and Damon are here?" " What Niklaus is try to said is that your dear sister is in this bloodline" Elijah said "What no impossible!" Damon said "don't bring Mia into this" Stefan said "Let me tell a story" Elijah said "More with your story" Damon said as he rolls his eye, "When my family first settle here, there was a girl name Iris, she was a exquisite beauty, every boy of age desire to be her suitor, even tho she have a daughter name Adyelya by a other man and none loved her more then Niklaus, "No I said there was a one who loved her at least as much" ~Klaus said then Elijah looks at him~ "wait a minute, so you both loved the same girl" Stefan said smiling "Our Mother loved Iris like her very our, Iris was a pretty powerful witch like my Mother, one day my Mother was out with Iris on day she was picking flowers till a man attack them, Iris killed the man with self-defense, now mr. Salvatore tell me how does one triggered their curse?" Elijah said to Damon "Easy by killing a human", Stefan starts putting the pieces together, "Was she a werewolf?" Stefan ask "Well me and Niklaus assume she was," Elijah said "The reason we invited you here is just to ask you a simple question" Klaus said "And was is it" Damon ask "Is your sister a doppelgänger?" Elijah ask, Stefan and Damon look at each other and silence hits the room.

With Mia and Isa
~Mia stops to take a breath~ "W-what was that" Isabella said with a scared look on her face and shaking "I don't know but I need to go back" "WHAT! Are you crazy!?!" "I left my grimoire it's a very powerful book. I can't just leave it" "ok I'll go with you then" ~both turn around and start walking back to the abandon building". Few  moments later they make it. ~Mia steps on the porch and wind blow on her face as she opens the door, she steps inside and grabs the book and starts to leave but something catches her eye, a room the glowing a blue light "Mia come on let's go!" Isabella yell from outside "Just hold on" Mia said as she walking towards the room, "Ugh Mia!" Isabella yell and proceed to follow her, Mia open the door and a blue light shines on her face she covers her face and walks closer and closer to the light, Isabella sneaks into the room and hides BOOM!, the door shut, Mia turns around Isabella stand up slowly walks away from the door "Isabella what are you doing here!" Mia yell quietly, ~A spirit appeared and ride her hand and pushes Isabella using telekinesis, Isabella hits her head and passes out "Isabella!" Mia yells and turn to the spirit, "Hello my shadow self pleasant that we met" The spirit said "What do you want!!"Mia yells and starts picking up Isabella, "simple I want my face back " the spirit yells "who even are you!" "You don't need to know since you will be gone forever" The spirit starts chanting a spell, Mia body was forcefully being dragged to the spirit, the then she grabs Mia head and chants Mia eyes turn black and she falls on the floor.

Back with the other
"Stefan wait" Elijah said "What" he said "We have a theory" "What kind of theory?" Stefan ask "The day Iris disappeared was on a February 28 does that date sound familiar?" Elijah ask, Silence once again, hits the room "That day Mia was born.." Damon said, "Now Stefan where is your sister" Elijah ask "Why?" Damon ask, "Because you idiot, to tell us the date the witches put her down" Klaus said "But why do you want to know" Stefan ask " you'll see you when we have our answer." Klaus said.

Abandon building
Mia wakes up but....this wasn't Mia it was her....Iris...she back.