5. Run!

Elena was outside late at night writing in her journey " Dear diary, everything is fine I guess except the fact that a Original is trying to kill me for a moon stone ritual so he can become the Hybrid, I been thinking that maybe I should give in to doing the ritual, there no point of hiding of running from Klaus look Katherine ran from him for 500 years and he stay found her, things have been tough, Damon got a call from a someone tell him that they found Mia death from a real animal attack, Stefan and Damon have been feeling down lately, Caroline feels guiltily for saying that to Mia a few hours before she died but I know that it would be ok Stefan and Damon will be ok soon.....I think? I don't know, well that all that happened right now" she ends it and she turns around grabs her bag and starts walking back to the Salvatore house till she hear foot step's, She try's to run be was grab by the next " Listen doppelgänger we just want to moonstone! Where is it" A witch said " I don't know where it's is!" Elena yells, ( inside) Stefan looking around for Elena and see Damon " Hey um where Elena?" " She was outside" hears yelling, vamps outside and see Elena " Let's her go!" Stefan yells " Not till I get that moonstone!" The witch yells " How about no" Damon steps in " fine let's make a deal I tell you who killed your sister and you will give me the moonstone" the witch said looking at both brothers "who.." Damon said, Stefan looks at Damon, " Tyler Lockwood!" The witch said

Inside
Mia and Klaus sneak in to the Salvatore house, "come" Mia said looking at Klaus, Both goes in to Damon bedroom, Klaus checks one side of the room Mia the other, Mia in the bathroom and he hand are dirty so he wash them in the sink and she drys her hand and was about to turn around and she see a lot of soap and see the moonstone " Klaus!" She said Klaus comes over " Is that-" Mia said " Yep" He said, Mia looks up at Klaus blue eyes " um we should get going" " Yea we should."

Back outside
"Give us Elena!" Bonnie said joining the Salvatore "You a powerful witch Bennett but your no match for what's the come" the witch let's go of Elena and she runs to Stefan " See you soon Gilbert" The witch said then snap her fingers and disappears, " Are you are?" Bonnie said " Guys I'm fine but we need to figure out what she meant about what's yet to come" Elena said " Ok but let's do it inside plus I need to help the moonstone as well" Damon said. They go back inside.

Back inside
Damon goes upstairs to hide the moonstone in a different place, and the others were talking downstairs, " So the witch came out of no where?" Caroline ask Elena " Yes but I don't know why?" " Maybe she was working with Klaus?" Stefan said " Maybe but why would she show up?" Caroline said to Stefan " Maybe it was a distraction...if you think about it" Elena said, Damon runs down the stairs " IT'S GONE!" Damon yells " What gone?" Stefan said looking at Damon " The moonstone!" Damon yells, Caroline and Elena looks at each " Guys!" Elena yells, all turn around " Is there any secret ways to get in Damon room or in the house!" Elena said " Yes but the only people that know all is me Damon and...." Stefan said with a shock look on his face " Mia!" Damon said " But she dead!"Caroline said " Or it was a trick! and she not dead!" Elena said " But why would Mia work with Klaus! It doesn't make sense" Damon yells " Or maybe they kidnapped Mia!" Caroline said " Mia would never betray us right?" Stefan said then looks at Damon " I don't know at this point" Damon said looking down " Guys the witch knows I'm the weapon! Some have she must be a psychic or haves one" Bonnie add on " We just need to wait till tomorrow" Stefan said.

Back to the abandoned building
Mia looking at the moonstone and the witch walks over to her " I need that" she said " hold on" Mia said " What are you even doing?!?" The witch said " That nothing of you business" " Actually it is" " Look I know that everything is about to go down tomorrow I know my brothers plan so I'm linking myself to Klaus when he breaks the curse" Mia said " What's they plan?" The witch said " well your not really in it" Mia said " what?" The witch said " Because your the back up witch not me"Mia said " what's that supposed to mean!" The witch said " That for me to know and for you to dot...dot...dot" Mia said to the witch and walks over to Klaus.