5. The plan failed

Stefan picks up Mia's body and puts her on the couch, Mia is trying to pull of the knife in her stomach but can't she looks really ill she sweating, and haves a really high fever.

"Mia just stop" Stefan said looking at her

"How could you...?" She whispers in a painfully voice "I'm sorry Mia I really am"

" it's not too late to make it right Stefan just let me go!" The brunette yells

"I'm sorry Amelia" Stefan stands up to leave and Elena walks in and Stefan looks at her and rushes out of there.

Elena turn around and see Mia on the couch, Elena walks over to her and sits down on the brown chair next to the couch

"Hey?.." She said " What do you want Elena!"
"Wow" " are you here to brag about how you have both of my brothers wrapped around your finger!" " Rot in hell Mia!" " i'd rather rot in hell then to be you Elena Gilbert" Elena stands up and leaves.

Bonnie walks in with her grimoire pulls it on the table and opens the book and starts flipping through the book to find the spell for the sleeping curse "Did you find it?" Caroline asks

"Not yet" Bonnie said as she flips through the pages Bonnie stop she froze in shock

"Bonnie?" Caroline walks towards her

"I found the page..." she said "Well what is it?" "The spell requires a link" "a link? What kind of link?" "A life long link..." "What? Does that mean?" "Well when I died Mia curse is lifted" "Oh..." Caroline whispers.

Damon walks in and Bonnie and Caroline look at Mia "Guys?" He said "Look Damon the plain fail this is officially the worst plan of all time" Caroline said

"Wait what?" Damon said confused "look the spell is to dangerous it's putting Bonnie life at risk" "How is it?" "Well I have to died so Mia can wake up" Bonnie said.

Damon wakes over to Mia "are you ready for this?" He said to Mia and she nods Damon pulls out the knife Mia yells in pain, Damon bites his hand and feeds Mia his blood.

Mia looks at Damon and slaps him in the face "How could you!" She yells and runs off.