3. "Animal attack"

Stefan vamps right to his house after school,
" Damon!" Stefan screams as he walking into his house, " yes?" Damon said with a look of confusion " Who here?" Stefan said to Damon " No one and know what's up?" " She back" " Who are you talking about?" "Mia" " Nope no she dead she gone it not real" " Yes it is Damon!" Damon then shushes Stefan because he hear something, They walk over to a room and see someone and Damon vamps up to them and grabs them by the neck, " Ugh brother it me" Mia said, " Mia...how?" Damon said "  it's a long story but I'm back" Mia said " I missed you" Damon said " Yea.." Mia hugs Damon " Hey Stef.." Mia said looking at him " Hey come here" Mia hugs Stefan " So what did I miss?" Mia said " Ok well..." Stefan and Damon began to tell Mia everything (This Season is like Season 3 of TVD) " Ok so your saying that That the Originals are back in town!?!" Mia said " Only Klaus and Elijah" Stefan said " Ok we are officially fucked" Mia said " Really Mia" Damon said " How can I help?" Mia ask "Nope" Stefan said " What why!" Mia yells " We can't let Klaus or Elijah get hands on you your to powerful" Stefan said then Mia turns around and looks at Damon " I'm sorry little sis Stefan is right you will stay here with Elena both of you need to be protected" Damon said " Can I at least go out?" Mia said " don't you know what not going out means?" Damon said " Please" Mia begged " No means no" Damon said " Whatever" Mia said.

Hours Laters
Elena, Caroline and Bonnie come over to the Salvatore house, " Hey guys!" Caroline said " Oh hey guys I didn't think you were going to make it" Stefan said " Well we are here!" Caroline said then walks in and see Mia " What is she doing here? We agree that it only inner Circle" Elena said " Asshole I'm family" Mia said then she roll her eyes at Elena " What the hell Mia!" Caroline said " Guys-" Bonnie said before Caroline interrupts " Listen here Mia you don't get to come back to Mystic Falls expecting that your brother's will welcome you back with open arms! After you abandoned them" Caroline said to Mia face, Mia stayed silence and grabs bag and starts to walk off " Mia I-" Stefan said but she walks off, " Really Caroline! You don't even know anything!" Damon said Damon runs after Mia, " Mia!" Damon said " She right Damon!" Mia said " No no don't listen to her-" " I'm so sorry Damon" " Hey hey come here it ok" Damon hugs Mia " Come on let's go back" Damon said " I guess" Mia said both head back to the house and Mia head to her room, " You guys are!" Damon yells " What?" Elena said " a bunch of bitches" Damon said "Excuse me" Caroline said " Listen to me Caroline! You will not again talk to my sister like that again and if you do! Then you don't want to know!" Damon said then walks away and then Stefan also walks and he shaking in his head cuz of the disappointment towards Elena, Mia is in he room and then she stand up and opens her window and jumps off.