6. Miss Laborair

A months pass no one hear of Mia Salvatore, it's now February 27.

"Mia's birthday is tomorrow" Damon said looking at Stefan "what's the point Damon she gone and it's our fault" Stefan breaks his cup "We should try to call her" "again Damon what's the point anymore" "the point is that she still our sister" "our sister is gone ok that not the Mia I knew 100 years ago" "because she change Stefan we all did!" "Forget it Damon everything have been fine since Mia left I love her she my sister but" "but what?" "Look everything right now is at peace everything is great let leave it like that ok" Stefan then leave the room.

A black jeep enters the town of Mystic Falls "So this is Mystic Falls" a young girl said "Yep now let's get going"a boy said "All right".

A few minutes later a black motorcycle speed into town passing the black Jeep fast hitting the car with water "What the hell!" The brunette yells.

The motorcycle parks by the the Mystic Grill, she takes off her black helmet, pull it down on her motorcycle and starts walking towards the Mystic Grill.

The bell that's on top of the door rings the brunette with highlights walking in wearing dark gray jean with a strapless long sleeve black shirt,

She sits down by the bar "Hey can I get a cup of tea" she asks the bartender " ma'am you realize this is a bar" " yes, I realize this is a bar now can I have my tea?", the man grabs a pen and notepad "and the name for the order is?" "Mia Laborair" she smiles "also can you put it on Elena Gilbert card?" "Are you one of her friends?" " not exactly a friend, but we will go with that" Mia grabs her tea and walks off.

Elena's table in the back taking shot's with Damon, Caroline, Bonnie, Matt , and Stefan "All right guys let's get out of here I just need to pay" Elena said.

She walks over "All right Jimmy how much is it?" She said "Well 10 shots and 1 bottle of whiskey and a cup of tea" he said "Tea?" Elena turns around " hey there one of you guys order tea?" Elena asks, all said no "oh her name was Mia Laborair, know her by any chance?" Jimmy said "Wait what? You know what put everything on my tab including the tea thank you Jimmy" Elena runs towards the table "Does anyone know a Mia Laborair?" She ask " Elena what are you talking about?" Damon said

"Someone named Mia showed up to and apparently she saw us and put her drink on mine card do you guys think?" "Mia of course it is" Caroline interrupts "But isn't her last name Salvatore?" Bonnie added " she probably did it to get back at us" Stefan said "Great our sister is back in town which means" Damon said "The originals will be back great" Matt said " all right Stefan let's go" Damon said " wait, what about us?" Elena said " sorry guys this is family business" Damon and and both him and Stefan walk away.

Damon and Stefan get a strange call, "Hello" Damon said then press is the screen connected to the car and puts it on speaker "Hey there" a voice said "you got to be kidding me" Damon said "Katherine" Stefan said putting his hand on his face.

"What do you want" Damon said "i thought I would let you know you dumb sister is back" she said "We know" "great!, now help me send her back" "why should we?" Stefan said "because you bitch sister haves been hunting me" "good!" "No Damon you don't understand I have something pretty".

Damon stops the car "What do you mean?" He ask "a pretty pretty red necklace but there's something about it that's makes it special" "what?" "Yea Stefan this necklace is magic"

"Meet us at house" Damon said and hangs up, starts driving.

Katharina gets a call a few minutes later after Damon hung up.

"Hello?" Katherine answered "Katharina" "Mia...." "Mia Salvatore finally decide to show up and out of the blue?" Katherine said " funny you mention it do you know what necklace you stole or we should say borrowed from me?" Mia said over the phone "your never have your hands on it again Mia" "See you soon Katharina" Mia hangs up and parks at the end of the Salvatore mansion.