14. I hate love

In the abandon house
Isabella wakes up confused of what happened and she see "Mia" little did she know that wasn't her, "Mia?" She said "She that's her name?" Iris mumbles "We should get going Stefan would kill me if anything happened to you" "Stefan?" "Your brother? You ok Mia?" "Yea perfectly fine" Iris smiles.

Back in Mystic Falls
~Isabella driving~ "Can't drive your own car, you sure your ok Mia?" Isabella ask, "i hurt my head I can't drive?" Iris said, Iris didn't know how to drive or what the word meant, Isabella pulls up in the middle of town, "So hey can I just leave your car here?" Isabella ask "Mia" "Um mmm" Iris said, "Alright Stefan text me the location we can just walk it's not that far from here" "Everything looks so different?" "What do you mean Mia?" "Where are the huts?, the bonfires the horses?" "Shit I broke you! Stefan going to kill me!" Iris turn around and looks at Isabella confused"Shit?" Iris said confused "Yea i so broken you!", Poor iris didn't know what the word Shit meant, "Get back in the car I don't have the energy to walks" Isabella said as she turn around and walks back to the car "Mia you coming?" She yells "Yes!" Iris yells back, she walks up to the car, A few minutes later their both arrive to location, " We are here" Isabella said as she turns off the car, Iris gets out of the car and looks at the big white fancy house with confusion "What is this place?" "I'm so dead!" Isabella said, both knock on the door, and Stefan open it "Hey guys um" He said and looks at "Mia" Jump around so happy, "Mia?" Stefan said "I'm so yea I May or may have not broke her" Isabella said "What!" He yells "Sorry" "Just come inside" Isabella grabs Iris and pull her inside, "wow" Iris said as she enters the house "I'm seriously worried" Isabella said "You broke my sister!" Damon yell, "Great now she will Probably won't remember the day she was put down" Damon said again, "listen I'm sorry this crazy thing attack us" Isabella said " wait a minute what attack you?" "A crazy freaking shadow ghost or something but all I know that it wanted Mia in a room by herself we were only supposed to go back for her magic book what ever it's called" "You dumb bitch" Damon said "Bitch!" Isabella said "Guys calm down" Elijah walks in "Hello Mia and who this?" He said "Elijah dumb bitch, dumb bitch Elijah" Damon said "I'm not a bitch! I'm Isabella" She said, "Guess what this dumb bitch broke Mia so we won't be getting answers today" Damon said, Iris looks at Elijah shock, Oh my gosh is she dream or drunk is that? "Elijah?" Iris said "Hello Mia" He said "How did you know his name" Stefan ask "He a original of course she know him" Damon said "What happened to your long hair?" Iris said to Elijah "Um-" He said "You broke the poor thing" Damon said "ok can everyone calm down" Stefan said, Klaus walks in and Iris looks at him, "Nik?" She whispers to herself, "Ok so we have a problem" Stefan said "Now what" Klaus said "So Mia was hurt, she hit her head she not being herself and we also have another problem" "What is it?" "A spirit is running around in Mystic Falls" "Well let's go after it."