4. "Hello Love"

Mia outside on a full moon and start hearing wolves howling and hears a stick break " Who there!" Mia yells then she turns around and see a wolf " No no!" Mia said quietly she takes a few steps back and the wolf starts chasing Mia and Mia start running and as she running a other wolf tackles her and the wolf bites her and she screams then out of no where a guys appears and Mia blacks out.

In a abandon building
Mia wakes up in a room then stands up and looks in the mirror and see the bite " This is really bad" Mia pacing back and forth and hears something, Mia grabs a broken glass and goes around the corner and the person appears and Mia was prepared to stab they till Katherine pop up " Katherine!?!" Mia said confused " Mia!?!" Katherine said also looking confused " What are you doing here?" Mia said " I was brought here by-" Katherine was about to said the name but she was interrupted by a girl walking in with someone the girl grabs Mia " Sit down" She said Mia does what she ask cuts she doesn't want to cause problems " Katharina hand" the girl said " it's Katherine" She said and hands the girl her hand and the girl cuts her psalm, Mia looks at Katherine confused and then a man walks in the room the girl greets him and he turns around to see Mia " How is she doing?" The guys said " The bite is deadly somehow she survive in it and she only a witch" the girl said, he walks over to Mia "Hello love" he said " Who are you?" Mia said looking at him " I'm Klaus" He said " The Klaus Mikealson?" Mia said " Yes and you are?" " Mia...Mia Salvatore" "Salvatore?" Klaus said then looks at Katherine and then grabs her "You told me it was only the two brother's!" He yells at her " I thought she died! And she doesn't matter anyway!" Katherine said " Actually she does" Klaus said then walks towards Mia " I can tell that she powerful" the girl said turning out to be a psychic "Come here" Klaus said to the psychic, She comes up to Mia and grabs her hand and starts chanting she starts having visions and then let's go of Mia and looks scared " What happened?" Klaus said " We must kill the girl" the psychic said " What wait!" Mia said " Tell me what happened!" Klaus said " Both of you!" The psychic points at Klaus and Mia " Both of us what!" Klaus yells, the witch covers the psychics mouth " You must not say a thing understand! Or the prophecy will come true!" The witch said "spill witch!" Mia said the psychic whispers to the witch ear " both of you come I will only show you something small" the psychic said, Mia and Klaus walk up to the psychic and grabs her and they start seeing clips, both let go and Mia gasped " What does that mean!" Mia yells " I can't tell you" The psychic said " anyway let's put that aside let's continue the plan" The witch said " that doesn't explain why I was brought here!" Mia said " I really don't know" the witch said, Mia looks at Klaus " you were about to die so I save you" Klaus said " Thanks I guess.." Mia looks up and down at Klaus, the psychic grabs Mia " You can be our back up witch so just sit back with Katharina and when we need you you be right there" the psychic said " What about my brothers?" Mia said " We will take care of that" The witch said, Mia was feeling a bite sketched out about this whole situation, she helping a whole ass Original and the vision she saw freaked her out and she wonder why would Klaus save her?, " Mia? Hello" Katherine said " What do you want Katherine" " Well we are stuck here so May as well talk" " um im not stuck" " Listen Mia you don't know what your doing helping Klaus Mikealson with a spell that you don't even know" " Wait so you know?" " Yea it's a ritual" " about what? " So Klaus can become the Hybrid" " The Original Hybrid!" " Yes and Mia he going to kill a doppelgänger! It could be me or-" " Elena....be yet why do I care?" " Mia your seriously going through with this?" " I mean you SA both of my brothers, Elena is fake so I don't care if you guys live or die that sound like a you problem not a me" " Look at yourself where is the girl that I use to play with?" " she gone I killed her!" Mia said " Mia we need you" the witch said " bye bye Kath" Mia said then stand up and walks with the witches.